Falling

Love for me is not a simple feeling. It's the complex maze that I get lost in. It's a large collection of walls as a garden maze with a variety of flowers scattered between deep green up and down the walls with thorns from the roses peeking from beneath tangled vines. It's hard to get out of- confusing, beautiful, dangerous to grab and hold onto. It's a never ending loop between the walls of "I love you" and every other delicate piece of information that keeps me warm at night.
There is something so extraordinary about the gust of indescribable emotion that is felt by someone that is in love.
The signs of falling were not just some cliche flittering feeling in my gut. It was not as simple as a constant thought rotating around one person: you the earth, I, the moon rotating persistently for days without end. It is not as easy to describe as a jolt in my chest as my heart skips a beat at the sight of you.
It is somewhere in that existing yet invisible place where you can feel something beyond physical means, and far too incomprehensible for English words. It is a warmth I feel in every part of my body as you hold me even when I'm shivering from the chills of winter. It is the way I can hold a grudge for a moment and forget all about it the instant I see you, and every stress and complication disappears because I see the smile rise on your face like an admirable sunset when we lock eyes from a distance. It's the way the room is automatically brightened from knowing you love me but then illuminates at your mere presence once you enter whatever walls surround us. It is within your overall character that I see everything I have waited for since before time would tell me how love even felt. I see the vessel of yourself in the shape of an entire body I've come to appreciate and admire despite any flaw you find through the mirrors. You screw in a new lightbulb to glow in every dark corner of my mind. We grow together like the blossoming flowers and thriving vines that make up the maze. And in every form we find ourselves together, flourishing when we thought hope was lost.