𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨!

[CHARLOTTE] - "Mrmrphrm!! Let me go!"
[MURPH] - "Not until you apologize"
[CHARLOTTE] - "What are you- mmphmrm- gonna do?!"
[MURPH] - "Charlittle"
Charlotte produced a small gasp, then suddenly tried bashing herself out of her confinement that was Murph's cold, robotic hands.
[CHARLOTTE] - "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"
Murph rolled her eye, not caring for Charlotte. Murph released the small fairy from her grasp, allowing her to breathe.
[CHARLOTTE] - "Ngh... you're lucky I'm so nice!"
[MURPH] - "What can your small body accomplish? Being a total disappointment?"
[CHARLOTTE] - "Y'know what...?!"
[MURPH] - "Hm?"
Charlotte started tearing up, then quickly flew out of the burrow, sobbing.
[ANNEMARIE] - "Charlotte! Come back!"
Annemarie and Murph ran out of the burrow, chasing after her. Once they reached the surface, they found themselves back in the middle of the abandoned street once again. Murph pointed at the top of a tall building, then spoke.
[MURPH] - "Up there."
Annemarie looked up, seeing Charlotte sobbing at the rooftop of the building, covering her eyes and sobbing.
[ANNEMARIE] - "Charlotte! Come down! We're sorry!"
[CHARLOTTE] - "G-Go away!"
[ANNEMARIE] - "Why?!"
[CHARLOTTE] - "J-Just go!"
[ANNEMARIE] - "What's wrong?! I swear, Murph didn't mean anything she sa-"
[CHARLOTTE] - "It's not Murph, it's the Rothestonet!"
[ANNEMARIE] - "Wh- Rothestonet...? What's that?"
Murph's eye lit up, shocking herself into a straight position
ROTHESTONET - A GIANT SLUG-LIKE DEMOTHEENIN WITH MULTIPLE SPIKES AND HORNS COVERING ITS BODY. THE ROTHESTONET HAS A SMALL NUB UNDERNEATH ITS SKIN THAT IT USES TO MOVE AROUND SLOWLY. ROTHESTONETS USUALLY HUNT ALO-
Annemarie pulled Murph aside, covering her mouth.
[ANNEMARIE] - "Shsh!"
Annemarie lit up the darkened street with her lantern. A giant red and blue demotheenin loomed over them both. The demotheenin aimed its main horn at them, showing dominance. Murph whispered to Annemarie with fear in her voice, something you wouldn't expect from a robot... emotion.
[MURPH] - "T-That's the Rothestonet she was talking about... The Rothestonet uses its horn like this to see if you're friendly... try petting it maybe?"
Annemarie did as she was told. Annemarie placed the lantern in the other hand, reaching out her other, and rubbed the surprisingly rubbery and sharp horn of the Rothestonet. The Rothestonet suddenly stood back up, lifting Annemarie up with it. Annemarie stayed clung to its horn, moving over a bit so her crotch wouldn't fully be in the Rothestonet's eyesight. The Rothestonet smiled with glee
[ROTHESTONET] - "Grrrar! Grar grar!"
[ANNEMARIE] - "W-What is he saying...?"
[MURPH] - "Shall I translate for you? Fine, whoops! I can't translate anything! I can't do everything for you y'know."
[ROTHESTONET] - RAR!
The Rothestonet thrusted the horn into the air, tossing Annemarie up as well. Annemarie held on as hard as she could.
[ANNEMARIE] - "Nhnm... help me..."
[MURPH] - "Sorry, can't"
The Rothestonet started jumping over and over again, tossing up and down with Annemarie.
[ANNEMARIE] - "Wah-! It won't stop! H-Help meee...!!"
[MURPH] - "Wait... shit, isn't this how they *kill* their prey?"
Murph recalled that the description of the Rothestonet explained that sometimes, it fakes friendships with its prey so it can impale them on its horn, just like how it's happening right now...
[MURPH] - "CHILD, JUMP!"
[ANNEMARIE] - "Wha?"
[MURPH] - "JUST DO IT!"
Annemarie tried releasing herself, but she was to scared of falling on the pavement.
(Rothestonets are really tall-)
[ANNEMARIE] - "I-I can't!"
[MURPH] - "JUST RELEASE YOURSELF!"
Annemarie was finally forced off the horn by the Rothestonet. She was soon caught by Murph, who was waiting with her arms open.
[MURPH] - "Are you okay?"
[ANNEMARIE] - "I feel... sick..."
[MURPH] - "I'll take that as a yes"
Charlotte flew down in front of them, cheery as can be.
[CHARLOTTE] - "Hey, what I miss?"
[MURPG] - "This child almost getting impaled by a Rothestonet."
[CHARLOTTE] - "Oh my gosh! Are you okay Annemarie?!"
[ANNEMARIE] - "Nmnnmm... I dunno..."
Charlotte hugged Annemarie's finger tightly, showing her affection, when all three of them could hear something in the distance..
Click
Click
Click
[CHARLOTTE] - "What was that?"
[MURPH] - "Hmm, I don't know any demotheenins that make a clicking sound"
[ANNEMARIE] - "Should we run? Should I even be worried?"
Click
Click
Click
The noises just continued to get louder and louder, not stopping, not slowing. The three stood still until all they saw in the distance were multiple panther-like silhouettes.
Murph spoke once again:
GRACKINGKINS - IT MAY LOOK LIKE A BLACK PANTHER, BUT DONT BE FOOLED. THIS DEMOTHEENIN IS APART OF THE SNAKE FAMILY.
As Murph was speaking, the Grackingkins started running towards the group, claws out and everything.
[CHARLOTTE] - "We don't have time for this! Annemarie, grab Murph and run!"
[ANNEMARIE] - "Ngh... I still feel awful... can't move at all..."
[CHARLOTTE] - "We're gonna die if you don't move!"
The Rothestonet grabbed Annemarie and Murph on its horn
[CHARLOTTE] - "L-Let go of them!"
The Rothestonet started hopping away with the two, motioning Charlotte to follow along. She sighed, flying after them.

/-TO BE CONTINUED-\