Chapter 7

Day two started out with a game called Chariots. Our dragon slayers were doing pitifully. "Come on! You call yourselves dragons?!" Bacchus had a major hangover. Good. But he was still doing well. Bacchus came in first. At least he beat Raven Tail for first. Natsu and Gajeel were pushing themselves, but Sting gave up the point altogether. Gajeel and Natsu were scolding him. In the end, Sting didn't gain a point. "That Sting boy is much too cocky for his own good. But that's what comes from being given everything because of superficial popularity." I commented to Masters Mavis and Makarov, whom I had decided to sit on the ledge with. I'm proud of you, boys. The guild was crying. The first battle looks kind of interesting... maybe. This won't end well. A wager? Not a good idea, Toby. "Raven Tail is so disgusting when it comes to ethics. They shouldn't have made a wager." Toby is fighting him fine, but something doesn't feel right. "Poor Toby. His idiocy is charming but irritating." I commented at his 'sock secret'. The Raven Tail member showed Toby where his lost sock was. After Toby professed his gratitude and happiness, the Raven Tail boy took Toby's sock and ripped it apart in front of him. "Why you dirty rotten, no good, punk! I'm gonna tear you apart!" I shouted, barely registering multiple guild members keeping me in place.

"You can't interfere." Master Mavis advised.

"Fight! Someone avenge me! I don't care who it is!" Cana shouted, while Gajeel kept her from smacking him in the face.

"Cana, I already drank him under the table for you." I sweat-dropped, even though she couldn't hear me. "Elfman was called to fight him?"

"You pervert!" Elfman was taking a beating.

"Come on. Fight, Elfman! Be a man! Bacchus is a drunkard who needs to use his palms to fight!" I shouted. Elfman was back on his feet again. Quatro Puppy? Really, Elfman? Bacchus drank from his bottle? Not good. Elfman transformed into a lizard beast. "The scales are a smart move on Elfman's part." I commented. But just taking the hits? He's going to be hurt for a while after this. Both men were now on their knees, but Bacchus was the one to fall after telling Elfman he was a real man. Evergreen was crying her eyes out. "Evergreen, you're showing your heart." I warned her with a chuckle.