Chapter 19

A few days later, Lucy, Yukino and I walked up to the destroyed church where Leo was thought to have died. "Why are we here again?" I asked.

"Because today we're going to call the Zodiac and do them all favors as a thanks for help closing the Eclipse gate." Lucy answered. Natsu and Happy joined us on the hill. Lucy called Aries first.

"What one thing do you want the most, Aries?" I asked her. A tan? Natsu roared at her and the first gave her a nice golden tan. That actually worked?! "You could have hurt her, you idiot!" I shouted in her ear as she went home. Lucy called Taurus next. After some perverted comments, Lucy sent him home. Virgo came out on her own and requested to be punished. Happy tried to give Lucy her whip but she thumped Virgo in the forehead instead after some hesitation. Virgo was very happy, and left with a smile. Cancer was next and he decided to give Happy an afro. Happy was still trying to brush his afro out of his fur when Lucy called Capricorn. He wanted to read horrible poetry to Lucy. I tuned him out. Sagittarius was next and he wanted to shoot an apple off of Happy's head. Sagittarius missed and shot through Happy's afro. Poor Happy. Gemini was next, who decided to dance around as Lucy in a towel. Yukino called Libra next, who decided to crush us all under gravity. She's always been weird. Pisces was next and tried to eat Happy. Poor Happy can't catch a break. Leo came out on his own next. "Hello again, love." I greeted with a kiss to his cheek. Leo requested a date from me. "The whole point of this was for Lucy to do you one favor, so pick something." I told him. Natsu started to fight with him and Leo sent him flying twice with his Regulus Impact. Since he didn't ask for anything else, Lucy sent him home. Lastly, Lucy summoned Aquarius, who was pissed off. Scorpio's cheating? Aquarius demanded that Lucy make her laugh. After a terrible skit that just made Aquarius angrier, she sent Lucy and the others flying in a tidal wave. Aquarius finally laughed at Lucy hanging from her costume cape from a branch. Lucy was exhausted and passed out as Aquarius brought her back to us. "Aquarius," I got her attention, "if you ever need to talk to anyone, please come to me. Okay?" She nodded to me and closed her gate.