IMAGE TWO

*CHapter1* Miley and riley or thats how people used to call us. why does my name have to always be associated with hers ? I ask this question everyday. As we were born at the same day only seven minutes apart maybe ? I mean why should I always be associated with my twin . From the minuite I opened my eyes I had to share everything with miley . When we where young we had to share everything toys, rooms, and even pictures. Even when we grew up we had to go to school together we attended the same classes . She made friends faster and she became more popular at school than I was. well ,I always envied her for being more sociable than I  was . In the weekends she used to ask me to do her homeworks while she is having fun hanging out with her friends . She was always controlling me . Then years passed and we graduated . In the graduation day she was able to laugh and talk normally while i had only to smile because I was embaressed to show the braces that looked like chains surrounding my teeth. Luck was always with her . And again she is the bulk of everyone's attention because tomorrow is her wedding and everybody is concerned about how to make her really special in that day . Even in love she had more luck than i had . She loves david a man who runs his father's famous company . I used to think that he loved me before he  officially proposed to her . But it seems like a dream to be visible in the presence of miley .I stepped into the room and sat on the bed watching her trying her dress infront of the mirror .Everyone was happy and looking at how fascinating she was . It Looks like she is the only one who knows how to make people happy . Then I looked at the vanity beside the bed I saw a golden heart shaped necklace with tiny diamonds inside . I stretched my hand to hold it to take a closer look on it. suddenly it fell from my hand mom looked at me frightened . " Oh riley you scared me !! When did you come in " said mom. Oh great they didn't even realize that I was sitting there for more than three minuites. "look at your sister . Doesn't she look beautiful in the white dress." Then miley turned to me with a broad smile on her face. "what do you think " she said. " you look great " I said with a fake smile. Then I grabbed the necklace from the floor. "Oh this is the necklace I'm going to wear tomorrow what do you think of it ?" she said watching me placing it back on the vanity. " well it looks like I missed alot today " I said with a sarcastic tone . " No not alot really it's just the necklace ... mom gave it to me as a gift to wear it tomorrow." she said . " miley insisted to go with you today and choose for you the dress you're going to wear tomorrow. " said mom. "yes I want you to look really special" miley said while holding my hands. " Thank you " I said with another fake smile while she was hugging me . I hate how she is trying to act like a sweet innocent girl so everyone would think that I am really lucky to have her as a twin . " Come on miley I want to see the necklace on you ." said mom as she stood again infront of the mirror . Minuites later I thought I had to leave the room as miley's friends arrived and the room became crowded. I went to the lake beside our house this is the place where I can be alone and think loudly I laid my body on the grass on the shadow of a tree and closed my eyes for what seemed like minuites and I saw a strange dream. I was in a large forest all by my self and I was lost calling for miley but she didn't reply I stepped on a branch on the floor and collapsed then suddenly miley came out of nowhere she picked me up and brushed the dust off my clothes then she called my name once and twice till I woke up miley was beside me trying to wake me up . "Come on riley we were so worried about you " said miley . I looked at my watch and it looks like I slept for hours. " Come on . mom is waiting for you " . I didn't say a word on our way home . she kept on talking and talking and then suddenly she realized that I am not listening . "What's wrong riley ? " she asked . " Nothing " I said . We entered the house to find mom standing there waiting for us . " where in the world were you riley ?" shouted mom . " I was sleeping beside the lake mom." I said with a carless tone. "Sleeping?? you were Sleeping? till when will you be so careless and childish ? " she said firmly. " What's wrong with that mom ? " I said . " It's ok mom she is here now with us " said miley trying to enlarge her space in mom's heart . I ran into my room ...... well I mean our room and covered my face in the pillow as tears came out of my eyes . I oppened the drawer grabbed my diaries and was about to write in it when miley entered the room . "Don't cry " she said as she wiped off my tears . " You know that mom makes all of that out of love ". she added. " Come on let's go buy you a dress you will be the princess tomorrow " she said anxiously.

*Well if you have any feedback
either positive or negative or better ideas for the next chapter kindly write it in a comment thank you *