Chapter 3

You stared up at the female's emerald eyes...Did you really believe she was a ghost? You heard a soft chuckle escape from her lips. Leo lifted up the camera that was around his neck to take a quick picture. You checked the picture and stared up at the female blankly.

"Oh, you showed up!" You pointed towards her as you said it out loudly.

The blond female blinked a couple of times before she burst out into laughter. You just stared at her while Leo stood there shocked slightly...

"Eh... you can clearly see her."

"W-why did you just take my picture?" She said as she laughed even more.

"W-well, you did say you were a ghost?" Leo spoke softly and looked back at her.

"Yes, that is what I am." The young female said as she rubbed at her eyes to wipe away the tears that formed.

Your eyes just watched her as you soon relaxed after hearing her once again. "You both are really unique, I never expected this at all! I like you both a lot!"

The female stood up on the stone before she jumped down to tackle the both into a hug.

"Ah! Oi!" You whined and laid on the floor. "My back-"

-------------------------------------

Your eyes shot open as you sat up noticing you were in your bedroom...You blinked a couple of times and whined slightly.

"White..." You mumbled to yourself before you got out of bed and got ready, you then headed straight towards Libra and hummed to a soft tune before walking in. You noticed Klaus playing on his computer while Leo...was lying on the sofa asleep. Steven walked past you before you asked the obvious question.

"Why is he sleeping there?"

Gilbert was sorting out the blanket before he stared at the two.

"He said that he was kicked out his place, as a result of it becoming a high-class hotel."

"Shouldn't we be giving him a larger salary? He hasn't quit his other job, and he's sending his money home, right?" Steven said as he sipped on his morning coffee.

"I did offer the same suggestion, but he said that he does not wish anything more than the basic rate."

"How hard-working" You said as you sat down on the single sofa. Gilbert looked at you and offered some tea as usual and you smiled softly. You waited for it to be made and had it being poured into the tea cup.

"Your tea is really the best ever." You said after you took a couple of sips.

"Thank you, Mister [Y/N]"

As you sipped your warm tea and munched on some sweet stuff, you heard the door open and saw Zapp walk in slightly covered in blood...Though he was careless and sat upon Leo's face.

"Eh—Z-zap..." You mumbled and watched Leo flail his legs around trying to tell the other he was under him, though it was not working...You sat there in shock before he tried wiping the blood of his own cheeks.

"That is a lot of blood" Steven said while he stood there with his drink.

"I got tangled up with some strung-out punk...He came at me like a bat out of hell, so I just cut his head off. I wonder if he's dead."

'Of course he would be dead!' You mentally said still in shock and wondered if Leo was even alive.

"Was he a human being?"

"Judging by the feel and how he came apart, yeah."

'Don't say it so calmly!!!' You said once more in your head. 'How the hell is this guy so calm over cutting someone apart like that?'