Epilogue

Gun's Point of View

"Gun, let's go to the amusement park. I'm really bored today." Papii whispered directly to my ear.

We're currently laying on my bed, cuddling each other. I'm kind of surprised because I've never seen him this clingy. Though we're in a relationship, I know that he's still a bit uncomfortable. Of course, there are times that I feel sad and disappointed, but I know that he's doing his best.

"Are you sure, papii? I thought you just want to lay on my bed all day?" I asked him while brushing his hair softly.

"I changed my mind. Let's lay here for a while." He answered then he rubbed circles on my back. "If this is comfortable for you, I'd rather go to the amusement park later." He kissed my forehead gently and hugged me tighter.

"I love you, papii."

He just nodded and closed his eyes. I took a peck on his lips then I buried my head on his chest. We stayed silent for a while and I just felt my eyelids closing.

--

"Gun? Wake up. It's 4 pm already." I heard papii calling me but I'm still sleepy. I don't want to open my eyes. "Guuuun, wake up." He called me again but I turned around so now my back is facing him.

I heard him sigh before shaking me again. "L-love, wake up."

I suddenly opened my eyes and I know I'm blushing at the moment. I didn't face him 'cause I know he'll tease me because I look like a tomato right now. The reason why I'm reacting like this is because papii doesn't call me love everytime. This is his 4th time calling me love and he knows that it is my weakness. He probably thought It'll make me wake up, well it did. But I want to tease him more so I closed my eyes again and pretended that I never heard him.

"Are you kidding me." I heard him sigh for the nth time then the room got silent. I thought he went out already so I was planning to open my eyes but I felt something soft on my lips. I got dizzy and I feel like my heart is going to burst. It didn't last that long though. Still, it was enough to make my heart flutter.

"Love, wake up please. I want to go to the amusement park already."

He called me love again. Dear God, please help me.

I rubbed my eyes and pretended that I just woke up. I yawned and opened my eyes gently. I saw him pouting his lips so I went closer to him and kissed him. He puts his hand on my neck and he kissed me back. I suddenly remembered something.

I pulled away quickly and covered my mouth. "Papii! I just woke up!"

"Who's the one who kissed me first?" He raised his eyebrows playfully. "Don't worry, you still smell good. Hurry up and prepare yourself. We'll go to the amusement park."

"Alright alright. How many times did you say the words 'amusement park' this day?" I raised my eyebrows playfully as well but ended up smiling when I saw him pouting again.

"I just want to go to the.. nevermind. I'll just sleep instead." He stood up and went to the door. Luckily, I'm fast so I stopped him right away.

"I'm just kidding, papii. I'll obviously go to the amusement park with you." I tiptoed and kissed his neck, "Wait for me on the living room." I told him and went to the bathroom right away.

I'm only wearing a simple outfit. A plain white t-shirt and a ripped jeans. I sprayed some perfume before going to the living room.

"Papii, let's go?" He smiled at me and puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Why do you still look handsome even though you're only wearing a simple outfit?" We both chuckled then he continued talking, "I should know the answer by now. You always look stunning. I shouldn't be surprised."