School

Max's POV
I have slept with other guys before but I think mike was Gucci but I don't remember but i don't regret it I hope he doesn't regret it either. I get changed into high waisted shorts and a cropped top with a vans jacket and I grab my skateboard and head to school.

Time skip to school
I get to school and I am greeted by the losers club and The party except mike, Lucas and Sophia and el.I first talk to Dustin " hey" I say "heyyyyy" he says while nudging my elbow " what" I reply " u know that you slept with mike Wheeler!" They All  say "you asshats don't say that out loud" i say "oh sorry" they all say " it's fine" I say then I storm off angrily but I have classes with mostly all of them except Jeremy and Sophia.
Time skip to language arts being my first class with Wyatt and Jaeden and Dustin and mike and lastly jack. Thankfully I only sit next to Wyatt who is cute and funny but not in that way.
Wyatt POV
I sat next to max who was very revealing today and it was hard to concentrate with everything showing and jack also felt that way considering the teacher said "jack can you please stop staring at miss mayfield and keep your eyes up here not down there" everybody laughed but max seemed a little embarrassed but chuckled anyways and mike seemed kinda jealous 🤔
Later in class 
I'm talking to max and I say a joke and she starts dying in laughter and everybody stares at us and mike gets really jealous and I feel sorry but it's not my fault I'm funny.
Mikes POV
After language arts I felt like leaving but I stayed because I have P.E with max only me and her. I get to the gym and I walk to max "hey" I say " hey" she replies " so what was the joke in class that was so funny" I say sternly "oh it was nothing why are you jealous" she asks me loudly so everybody could hear " no of course not" I say " ok sure" she says then plops a kiss on my lips while they where all watching us i forgot that Lucas was in this class and I saw him walking towards me looking pretty mad when he reached me he tried punching me but before I could do anything max came up and punched him right in the jaw then kicked his man parts 😏 and he yelled " you bitch you'll pay for this" but she didn't care then she came to me and we ditched school after that class and had the best day.