FRIEND

Kim So Hyun's POV

"Yah! Where's my money?!"

I look at those three girls.  They brought me to this place, behind the school. Nobody passed by this area.

"I..I di-didn't bring any money today.." I said hesitantly.

"Yah!" Yoo Jung grabbed my collars with both of her hands and pushed my body to the wall behind me.

"Do you think I'm stupid! How can your mom didn't give you any money! He has a rich boyfriend!" She shouted at my face.

"She.. She's not coming home." I told them.
"Bwo? Waeyo? Did she left you already? Hahaha.." Hwang Gi said loudly and they laughed together.
"Pl-please stop doing this to me.." I said slowly, the tears slowly rolled down my cheek.

"Oh.. poor baby.." Sae Ron said to me.

Yoo Jung let go of my collars.

"Guys..do it." Yoou Jung said.

BUSH!

Sae Ron throw a basket of water on me. My uniform wetted by water.

"Cha.." Hwang Gi poured a basket of sand on me.

I'm so shocked. My knee became so weak that I have to kneel down on the ground.
Yoo Jung lift up my chin to look at my face, I try as hard as I can to avoid her gaze.
"Nice, make sure you bring the money tomorrow." Yoo Jung said to me.

"Let's go." Yoo Jung said to the others.

They went away, while me..
Just kneel down on the ground, I didn't have any energy to stand up.

Why me?

Why did everyone hate me?

What's wrong with my fate?

Why did I was born?

Why...?

Just a little....

Can't I get just a little happiness?

I cry.... and cry again.
Life is so unfair.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I went to the washroom. I opened the shower, letting all the water running down my body, wash my long hair and my face. With the hope that these water will take away all the pain on my body and heart with them, far away from me.

No one noticed my absent in the class, even the teachers.

What an amazing day.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

KRINGGGG!

It's time to go home.

I peeked into my classroom.

EMPTY

Everyone went home already.

I go to my sit and pack all my things. I just wanted to stay at home.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I walked out from my school area.

"Hey, So Hyun."

Someone shouted my name from behind. It's a familiar voice. I turn around and look at the person.