Chapter 11

So the question I need an answer to is: How did I get here? Why has it become that the one I love most hates me? I know I probably done some things. Do I feel guilty for it or am I regretting it? I only wanted her for myself. I probably sound really selfish. I didn't want her to leave me and she did anyway. Why didn't she leave me sooner? Why did she play with my emotions? Why? Why? Yet no answer to any of them. Why do I love her? Why does she love me? I kept walking with these thoughts flowing through my mind. Suddenly, I'm in front of the house, I'm no longer welcomed. I look up to see her in the arms of another. She giggles and wraps her arms around him. He wraps his around her waist. They then rub noses. I remember when that used to be me. I pulled up my hood and looked on. I looked at his features. Next wannabe bad boy. I honestly don't even know how I got that title. Next thing I know, his lips are on the ones that used to be on mine. I gripped my pockets. She smiled as she pulls away and laughs. He then kisses her cheek and heads towards his car.He gets in and she blows him a kiss. He smiles and drives away. Drake!!!!!!! She then went into her house without turning back. Just before then, she was holding something. It was a picture. I walked closer to have a better view. I stepped on some twigs. She looked up. I quickly hid behind the bush. She then once again looked back at the picture. It was of us. I smiled knowing she missed me to. "Why have you hurt me so much?" She asked touching my face. She kept the picture. I turned around and walked away.

"Ross. We would like to try something new today." My counseler said. I looked at her and laid down on the couch. "Okay what?" I say. "I see you have managed to control your anger better." She says. For the past week, since my destruction of my memories, I've been taking everything seriously except school. Only dad controls that. "I got rid of what was holding me back." I said. "Are you okay?" She asks me. I smile and nod. "What happened to you?" She asks. "Nothing. I just know that she misses me like I miss her." I say and look back at the ceiling. "Ross? Is there anyway you can tell me what happened that night?" She asked. I flinched. This just answered my question. I am regretting that night ever happened.Because of that night, she is in the arms of another. I'm also guilty. Guilty for not taking how she feels into consideration. She always put me before herself.She comforted me when I hurt her. Is that what love is? Putting someone else before yourself? Risking your life for the sake of theirs? I know what I have to do. "I'll tell you what happened that night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be prepared because we finally get to know what happened!! Comment and Vote!!!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★