[eight] spitters are quitters

"I mean, she cute or whatever, but she looks like a liar." Jonathan shrugged.

I was showing him pictures from my Tumblr, one of them being of a girl named Geneva.

"She does looks like a liar, doesn't she? Next."

"Jonathan! Jahseh!" Saltine interrupted us.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked.

"What the hell you want?" Jonathan groaned.

"We have a new team member here at Fliks!" She smiled.

"Damn, who unlucky ass got stuck with this shit?"

"Boys, I'd like to introduce you to Diego!" Saltine said, gesturing to a boy that looked as if he should be working at the children's palace instead of the theater.

"Hey guys." He waved. I noticed a slight lisp in his voice.

"Aw shit! He's a spitter." Jonathan threw his hands up in the air out of frustration.

"Spitter?" Diego lisped.

"Ignore him. I'm Jahseh and that twink over there is Jonathan."

"Twink? Twiinnkk?!" Jonathan asked like Soulja boy.

"Do me a favor and show Diego how stuff goes around here please. Don't forget to explain-"

"We got it." Jonathan interrupted her.

"Alright. Bye boys!" She waved and tried to switch her stiff hips as she walked away.

"Ew." Diego grimaced.

"Yeah, get used to her doing that."

"Jahseh gonna have to help you. Ion want you getting spit on my face or something." Jonathan disappeared behind the counter.

"It's not my fault!" Diego yelled.

"Once again, don't worry about him. He's sexually confused right now." I smiled.

"Oh. That actually explains it." Diego nodded, his curls flopping around.

"Let me show you how things go around here."

------------------------------------------------------

"Take me on a trip I'd-"

"Nigga are you really singing American Boy right now?" Jonathan cut me off.

"Got a problem?" I snapped.

"Yeah, ight."

"That's what I thought." I rolled my eyes. "You done made me forget my place."

"It smells like cheese and depressed niggas in here."

I looked up and saw Gazzy walking in with Omar holding his hand.

"Well now it smells like a kennel and glitter glue." Jonathan spoke up.

"A kennel?" Diego snickered.

"Behind the counter probably smells like Kentrell and denial." Omar nodded at Jonathan.

"He must be talking about you Jahseh cause uh, issa no from me." Jonathan shrugged.

"Oh shit Jahseh, you and Kentrell fucking now?" Gazzy asked, leaning against the counter across from me.

"Gazzy, no-"

"And if we were it wouldn't be yo business anyways."

"Speak of the damn devil and that ugly bastard shall appear. Kentrell, how you been?" Gazzy smiled at Kentrell.