The Weight of Stardom

A groan fluttered past Charlotte's plump, wet lips as she felt the buck below her thrust again. She shuddered, arching her back, tongue lolling in a rough pant, and yet...

Again he thrusted. The cervine was hard now, fully inside of her, his hips heaving as best as they could against her morbidly obese body, sending her rolls of fat rippling obscenely with every impact against her, even as he gripped those rolls tightly to give him as much leverage as he could to finish the job, to finish her...

Again... She could feel herself growing so wet, so hot, filled by the male's pulsing sex, moaning with a shivering bliss. Yet the blond bovine couldn't quite reach her peak: Every time she felt herself nearing her climax, she could feel it slipping away further and further from her, like sweet, plump fruit just out of reach. The deer beneath her continued to do his best, struggling to hold himself back even as he began to leak, his hands grasping for Charlotte's fat, naked nipples, his aching length hilting inside her. He was gasping now, panting from exhaustion, sweat dripping from his brow as he not only bore the full weight of the over 500 pound cow on top of him but slammed his hips against it.

Yet she was also worn out, despite barely having the energy to return the male's efforts. At this point all she could do was ride him now, her black spotted white fur soaked in her own sweat, her eye's half-lidded, wheezing pants burning her lungs. She could feel her release slipping further and further away, yet again...

Again the male came inside of her. Again he clenched his teeth in frustration as she grunted and groaned in disappointment at feeling his hot seed. Again she failed to climax herself.

She released the bedsheets she had been grasping so tightly just moments before, her paw instead rising to settle on her chest. Her heart was pounding, and she was feeling so dizzy, so tired. The one thing she was definitely not feeling was aroused.

Her cervine lover huffed as he sunk his hands into her elephantine buttocks, attempting to lift them off of him as Charlotte turned to look at him and frown.

"And just where do you think you're going, ma cherie?"

"This is getting ridiculous! I need a breather..." The buck boy groaned, blushing hotly as he wiped the sweat off of his brow.

"You can take your break down there, I'm too damn tired to move thanks to you..." The fatass bovine pouted before reaching for a tub of chocolate ice cream, chucking the lid aside and digging her paw straight in, "I paid you good money to make me cum, not fuck me till you blow your load like a wimp..."

The cowgirl snorted, bringing the handful of sweet, delicious ice cream to her lips. She grunted at the cold, shivering as she felt the frozen treat slide down into her belly, contrasting delightfully with the warmth she felt between her chunky thunder thighs. She closed her eyes and savored the taste, licking her paw clean of the chocolate before she dipped it in for another scoop.

All around her bedroom lay empty cartons of all flavors, every one of them complimentary. Charlotte had signed on just over a year ago now to be the mascot for this very brand, and they had paid her handsomely for it, along with giving her a lifetime's supply of their frozen delights. As her pawtips scraped along the bottom of the now empty carton, she looked down at it, her eyes meeting those of the stylized version of herself that served as the company's logo. There she was, buck naked as she was now, yet so much thinner, her petite but still curvaceous rump hanging over the edge of a the logo's circle.

She blushed deeply as she compared the cartoon Charlotte to her current state, fat, bloated, covered in stains ranging from strawberry to cookies and cream. She could feel herself growing wet again, and certainly not because of the now limp gigolo groaning and whining beneath her. There were other benefits to being a psuedo-celebrity as well... That charming donkey, for example, a burrito mascot she had met through her agent. A pang of loneliness hit her thumping heart now as she thought of him. He was so sweet to her when they had first met, and so wonderful in bed... yet when she started to pile on the pounds, he had become so elusive.