Chapter 27 : Thank You, I Love You

*In the morning. At the villa*
  ||Luna's POV||

We were having a breakfast together and we're getting used to see these two lovebirds acting lovey-dovey in front of us.

Gosh, I didn't know that Minhyun could be this soft especially to Nami. When he with others, he just being cold and silent.. But when with Nami, wow.. 360 degrees changed.. Well, this is what we called 'LOVE'.. I guess.

I take a look at my phone but there's nothing from my family. I guess they were fine. So I continued eating my breakfast but I stopped when suddenly I felt someone is staring me.

Turns out, it was him.. Ong Seongwoo.

"Yahh! Will you please?" I asked, looking at him beside me

"Mwo?(What?) I was staring at someone else," replied him innocently.

I just narrowed my eyes then continued eating my breakfast.

  ||Seongwoo's POV||

'Haish, pabo-yahh. I already told you that I like you. Why would I look at someone else when you are only the one that I look?' he thought while smiling, staring at Luna.

 Why would I look at someone else when you are only the one that I look?' he thought while smiling, staring at Luna

*Time Skips. At the evening*
  ||Luna's POV||

Today is our last day here in Busan. Mr. Hwang gathered all of us in front of the villa to check our attendance. After everyone is here, we hopped on our bus.

Seems like Nami will sit with Minhyun, I guess... While me and Ayli will sit together. Seongwoo? Well, their bus had already left first to avoid traffic.

While we were on our way to Seoul.. Suddenly my phone ringing and I picked it up.

"Unnie~ (Sister~)" said my little sister, crying.

My eyes widen and I'm very shocked upon hearing her telling me about something...

*Time Skips. At Seoul. At school*
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

I'm standing in front of the entrance with a bouquet of tulips in my hands. It's her favourite. Gosh, I can't wait to see her.

Then I saw her running and I want to call her but she seems rushing. I'm running after her and her eyes are puffy with her tears still flowing on her cheeks.