8

Lucy sighed as she sat on the bench outside of the hair dressers. She was feeling Scared and nervous over the surgery. Lucy knew that it was Carla's best chance and that she had to do it, Lucy felt utterly and completely terrified. Lucy looked to see peter as he walked over and sat next to her and smiled. He placed a hand on her knee and smiled as he sat next to her "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him with tears in her eyes "the surgery is tomorrow and I'm scared, how am I meant to do this. How am I meant to give her part of my kidney and not act like I'm scared, I'm terrified and if she wasn't my mum then I wouldn't be doing this" Lucy said as peter looked to her and smiled "you can do this, I know you can. Your strong sweetheart, your stronger than You know" he said as he leant in and kissed him.

She deepened the kiss as she lead him back to the flat where they stripped off. She moaned as she pulled him towards her bedroom and closed the door as he pushed her onto the bed and smirked as she placed a hand on his cheek as he pulled her close and kissed him passionately as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her causing her to moan. She rolled over so that she was on top of him and rolled her hips against his and rolled her head back as she felt herself reach her high as she rolled over and lay next to him on the bed as they lay breathless as he smirked to her "your going to be fine, I know you will" he said as he rested a hand on her thigh as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Lucy walked into the flat as she saw Mia who looked to her and smirked. "So was that you with peter Barlow I heard you with earlier, it's a good job that mum isn't here" Mia said as Lucy looked to her and rolled her eyes as she sat next to her and smiled "you know that you have a nerve, you and Adam Barlow. It's safe to say we have a think for Barlow men just try and keep it quiet, try and not let mum find out, you know how protective  she is and you know how she will react" Lucy said as Mia looked to her and nodded. She knew Lucy was right especially when Carla was ill.

***

The next day, Lucy day in her hospital gown and smiled as she looked to Carla and sat next her bedside "you can still back out you know?" Carla said as Lucy looked to her and smiled "no, I wouldn't besides your my mum and the only one I'd under the knife for and I can't loose you, so don't die in the hour I'm getting sliced opening and loosing a kidney" Lucy said as the doctors came in and looked to her and smiled as she sighed as she realised it was time. Lucy stood up and walked over to Carla and hugged her as Carla held her close feeling scared as Lucy was big knowing one of them had to stay strong.