Part 1

Well life's great, doesn't everyone just love moving house and moving school, to leave all your friends behind the ones you have know since you were six. So I was terrified walking into my new school I thankfully was able to print out my schedule and now I have to find my first classroom. I looked at the letters and numbers above the doors I was looking for C05, looking down at my map I realized I needed to turn right up ahead and then I would be there. I chucked my bag on the bag racks and pulled out my book, some post it notes and a pen.

I walked into the room and the teacher said ah you must be the new student. I nodded and he said well I'm your Maths teacher Mr Campbell, you can take a seat anywhere you please. I nodded in understanding and went to the back and sat at a on the end of a line of four tables. Soon two boys came and sat to my left and then a girl sat on the other end of the line. The boy who sat next to me said hey new kid. I waved back and he then said well welcome to our own little slice of insanity in the most interesting place you've ever been to. I laughed and thought I love insane. He whispered I'm dead serious.

The other boy said you know he's not lying shit around here gets crazy. I laugh and the boy next to me says anyways I'm Dexter and he's Ryder and our friend who so far is yet to join our lovely conversation is Mikayla. Mikalya spoke up and said if you call me Mikayla it will be the last word you ever speak please call me Mickey. I laughed so hard and they all just stared at me. She asked do you find calling me Mickey funny. I shook my head while continuing to laugh. I scribbled a few words on a post it note and then passed it to Mickey. She gasped and passed it back before getting up and moving to a different desk. I put my head in my hands wow great start me made and lost a friend in less than a minute. New record.

I heard one of the boys get up wow there probably moving too. I then heard Dexter I ask can you really not speak. I just nodded and he said woah do you know sign language. I nodded and he said that's so cool. Ryder then came back pulling Mickey. He sat down next to Dexter and then Mickey went to sit down but before she did she said sorry about moving away I was just embarrassed over what I said to you I never though how it would make you feel. Ryder said she doesn't have a brain so she can't think. Mickey then hit Ryder on the back of the head.

Dexter asked anyways what's your name. I wrote my name on a post it note and Ryder laughed you know this gives us all a reason to pass notes. The bell went and the teacher called out the roll. When he called out Benjamin. Dexter answered for me and we both quietly laughed. He began teaching the lesson which turned out to be all about algebra. Too bad I suck at algebra luckily Dexter seemed to be good at it so I just copied his work. Dexter and Ryder were having an argument over something and only went quiet when Mr Campbell said Lewis, Clark be quiet. I wrote them a note that read haha you got in trouble. Under that I watched as Dexter wrote you'll be next. I tried my best not to laugh but failed. I laughed into my arm trying to be quiet. Thankfully the bell rang, everyone quickly stood up and packed their things up.

I showed Dexter my schedule and screamed yay I finally got a friend in History, no longer alone bitches. Mr Campbell heard and we heard him say language Clark. We all laughed and Dexter replied sorry sir. Dexter than said I'm not really sorry, but let's get to history before the rest of the class so you can meet out teacher. I nodded and Dexter yelled I can't believe I finally have someone to talk to in English.

We entered the classroom and the teacher said Benjamin Frémont isn't it. I nodded and he said well welcome to our town, where are you from. I wrote on a post it note Breckenridge Colorado. The teacher smiled thats right sorry I forgot you couldn't speak, anyways my name is Mr Vine. I smile and Dexter pulls me over to a seat. We sit down and Mr Vine begins to teach the lesson. I slid Dexter a note that said do you have a middle name. Dexter replied yeah it's Walter, its my dads name. He then asked what's yours. I wrote Franklin and Dexter said Benjamin Franklin wow you must be old. I laughed and slapped him lightly on the arm. I wrote look it's a good name and I like it so shush. Dexter groaned fine.