Yusei X Reader My Knight on a MoterBike

Yep We're Starting off on good Ol Edgey Moter Cycle Crab Boi I Say With Love         It Was A Normal Day For You ................As in You Had to Teach Some DumbAsses A Lesson Or Two Ya See ya Had a SUPA DUPA POWERFUL CARD. I had to Think of Some Reason For Well Ya Know You To Be Targeted just Wanted To Say (please Be easy on me) Ya See Your Dad Was The Previous Owner Of the SUPA DUPA POWERFUL CARD And Ever Sense He Was Mysteriously Murdered O0OoOO0OOo   You Had Never Trusted Anyone Again You Took the the SUPA DUPA POWERFUL CARD And Ran Off Changed Your Identity And As far as Anyone that Wanted That SUPA DUPA POWERFUL CARD Knew you Were Dead Well Anabelle Angelica Was Dead You Or Should I say Yn Was Dueling Some Some DumbAsses at the Moment who Thought You'd be a good time For a Night if ya Catch my Drift Yn POV Uh! Dumbasses Dumbasses all Around Me All Day Everyday! I thought Normally I'd Walk Away and Keep semi Calm but I think these Bozos NEED TO PAY I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS TODAY!Time Skip To Say I Was Livid Was An UnderStatement Right Now In my Fury I didn't even notice that I had bumped into Some Crab headed Loser Watch It Crab Head! Yusei POV I Was Walking Home It Was Actually Really Pretty Out The Moon Was Shineing And I Was Shocked When An Actually...............Really Pretty Girl I Was Too Distracted to Notice She Was Yelling At Me Honestly............I Was Kinda.........Gawking She Seams kinda Upset Wait Get out of Your head !You Didn't Say Sorry! I Thought I'm Sorry I Stammered Wait She's Walking all Alone Maybe I should Walk her Home? Ya Know To be Polite and all Ya Know try to be a gentleman...... I thought Do You Want Me to Walk You Home? I said Now That I Think about it in my neighborhood there's a hermit that just Moved in and I haven't Seen this girl before...................Nah I thought Yn POV this Loser is kinda Handsome........ but he's Probably Still a Loser Do you Want Me to Walk you Home? He Said No Now Get Of My Way I Wanna Go Home Now I'm almost There! I Let Slip in My Rage but Can You Blame Me? I'm still kinda Mad about the dumbasses from earlier honestly I covered my mouth with my hands because I was Blushing I also looked away great! I live Around here too he said Why is this guy So Insisting it almost Makes me Sick I Thought (Because this a Fanfic Yn FanFic) I Shoved him Out My Way And Went Back to My House Time Skip i Was in My Room and I started to think what My Life's been up till now I had Just Moved in to This Crap Neighborhood and I Didn't Feel the Need To talk anyone.........Okay Fine the Neighborhood is fine Okay! I Still Not Talking To Anyone Though.............I still Wonder What's Up With Crab Head............He Was Kinda Nice Nah probably Some Play Boy Yusei POV That Girl She Seems Kinda Tsundere Is it Bad I Wanna try to be friends with her anyway? I Thought in My Bed Time Skip Yn POV Ugh! I'm Outta Food i need To Go Get Some I Said i I Changed outta my Pajamas it might I've been because I Was Tired but my Guard was Lowered And Suddenly Everything Was Black I Vaguely Remember Someone Yelling My Name...............Yusei POV No Time Thinking! I Thought Running To Get My Duel Runner Okay because Yusei won't think about What's going on I'll Recap So The Very Tsundere Slash Lovely Yn Has Been Kidnaped By None Other then the Same people That Killed Her Father! Will Her Knight in Shining Moterbike Save her Wait MoterBike is That even Righ- Yn POV Damn.........Just..........Damn I had never felt so Devoid of Hope Before............I was Currently Tied Up in a Chair Well Sweet AnaBelle One Of My Captors Said While Caressing My Cheek Where's The I Didn't even think of that as my name Anymore.........SUPA DUPA POWERFUL CARD! Yn! I hear a deep Voice Yell That Makes the Fangirl Swoon ;p Yusei Why are you here Wait Why Do I Know his Name again and How does he know mine? Oh Well not even I Care He Time Skip Damn Crab Head You Threw Down I smirked and Said We Were Currently Looking at the Stars and Lying on the ground After he appeared when i was kidnapped Really Not Saved Appeared.......Ding Dang Tsunderes......... When Suddenly he held me Close And And Whispered in my Ear In an almost Pleading Voice Please be More Careful next Time You had Me Worried I Blushed And Thought What Was new Feeling in My Heart? The End I've thinking Been for.........About ten Minutes I Want Some Publicity So I'm gonna Tag People *Dramatic Thunder in the background* it'll Be Fun........Or Mad Annoying But I think it might be fun Bye Stay Lovely!