A Dreamlike Waltz Trey x Reader

Are Y'all Ready For a Train Wreck! *Loud Cheers* I Cant Hear You! *Louder Cheers* I Told I have not seen Zexel Okay I'm not about to Watch a Show for a Character That may or may not be Half way In the Series So I just googled Him So Yeah Expect Crap This one goes out to Audennetannanda Stay Lovely! Trey POV It Was Raining when I was Walking home with groceries when I saw a girl she looks like she fainted in the Rain I quickly Dropped the groceries I was holding and Scooped her up in my arms Running home time Skip I brought her Home with with me I put her on the couch in the living Room and put a blanket over her you know on Closer inspection She's Really Cute I Said Out loud I then blushed I can't be thinking these thoughts about a girl I just met! I think we have some canned Chicken noodle soup or something I should get some Ready.............Time Skip YnPOV What Why am I here in Fact how did I get here where was I before I was here? I thought then my head started to hurt your up Your up! I heard a voice say what I mutter I see a boy with like pink hair and a prince like outfit with mittens on holding some Soup Trey POV um miss are you okay? she's just kinda Starring at me Who the heck are You? She's says with Wide eyes I just found you passed out on the Street I say I then Realized how Sketchy that Sounded She looked at me With Skeptic Eyes ummm is that Soup for me? She asks Yes you want it? Sure she says Blushing she is such a Cute little Lady~❤️ Wait Trey hold your heart eyes! You don't wanna scare her away! I thought I then gently put the soup in front of her Yn POV I was So Mesmerized by his Beautiful green eyes I found myself trusting him ya know I could look at his Eyes forever~ Wait No Yn shut Up you Can't think about a guy you just met like this oh Wait I thought Yn! I stopped eating and Yelled Wait What?! the pink haired boy Yelled I Then Blushed And looked away that's my name Yn oh then I should tell my name it's Trey Trey POV She looks like a little Angel blushing like that I simply had to tell her My Name Have You Lost Your Memories? I ask she then Slowly nods her head blushing well I was hoping to enroll in heartland high is that's what it's called do you wanna enroll with me? Sure she Said Yn POV I think it's a good idea for me to enroll in highschool maybe it'll Jog my memories back and I might even get to know some people it'll be Fun! Hey Yn I heard Trey say it Stopped Raining let's go to School to enroll He Said Wait Right NOW?! Yes let's go! He Says Time Skip Well here it is me and Treys First day of School!......................I'm Nervous as Hell! Trey POV We Were Walking To School I noticed something was wrong with My Yn Wait my Yn? I Blushed at the Thought she noticed and Grabbed my Hand Maybe if we held Hands We'd be less Nervous I heard her say I was Blushing I couldn't work up the nerve to look at her Right now Little did Trey Know The Lovely Yn Was Blushing Too Time Skip we Had introduced Our Selves it Was Free Period And a lot of people were Dueling and a Some Weird Haired Kid Challenged My Yn Wait my Yn I Blushed So hard I Passed out Time Skip Hallelujah I Don't wanna Do a Duel Scene! Yn POV I Was in the Nurses Office With Trey I still can't believe he passed out but I still Really want Him to get Better *Abridged Tristan Just Fuck already!* I know Right? Ah References highest Form Of Comedy~ Trey POV I Woke Up in the nurses office with Yn By my side I Loved Her So Much~ Wait Loved I Started Blushing Wait Trey are you Okay? The angel beside me Said Trey You fool You're Worrying Her I Thought Well know I know how you must Feel? I Try To Crack a joke Yeah She mutters And smiles half heartedly Time Skip we were Walking home talking the Usual I then heard my Brothers Talking in my house...............Who Don't Know I Brought Yn in Yet! Yn POV after Talking With Trey I feel a lot better now but the closer we got to his house the Stranger he acted when we got in the house He hid me behind him and Rushed me to his Room I could've Sworn I saw Two other figures Yn POV Trey what the heck man! I whispered Yelled I'm So Sorry Yn I should have told you about my brothers Sooner he whispered with that Sorry look in his green eyes I couldn't Stay Mad Okay I'll Stay Your Little Secret or Whatever I Said he practically Glowed with happiness Thank You he said Trey why are you in your Room aren't you gonna say hi to your brothers! One of his brothers yelled from the living room Big Time Skip Brought to by Big Time Rush cause why not~ it was the end and Yuma Did..................Something in main Character Fashion Trey POV this is it I'm gonna Confess To Yn! I was in a a Really fancy outfit and I asked Yn to were a Dress It was going to be So good I was Going to ask her dance she then walked up to me I put my arms around her waist and we started Dancing I then Told her Yn You've Managed to become my Everything in the last year I love You I then Kissed her What would you say to him? If you want to let me know in the Comments well.... Here's hoping No Zexel fans get too triggered by This here's your hint for next Oneshot! Stay Lovely!

 Here's hoping No Zexel fans get too triggered by This here's your hint for next Oneshot! Stay Lovely!