Classic x fell (sin)

🎨:kinkysans
🔍Twitter

/:/ THIRD POV /:/

The snow crunched under classics slippers as he roamed what was once his home. No, it was not destroyed, but the human that fell from the surface, freed them from the underground prison, although all monsters referred to their once home as a prison, sans still thought of it as home, even if he no longer lived there.

He stood in front of his old home, he scanned it completely, from the stuffed up snow at the bottom of the house, to the teared and battered skeleton flag at the top. He had a small, content smile as he remembered all the memories made in the house.
Just as he was about to leave and head towards the exit to the surface, he heard a strange sound with a familiar groan as a loud thump hit the ground beside him, this caught sans off guard as he gasped, looking down at the familiar frame that landed next to him, once the body had flipped itself to look up out of the snowy ground, sans' smile widened. "Fell?? What are you doing here!?" He was not panicked but said it whilst giggling like a young child on Christmas Day.
After fell had finished rubbing his skull in pain, he opened his eyes and looked at classic. "C-classic!" He instantly sat up, a smile painted onto his face seeing his best friend, "it's good to see ya!" Fell stood up swiftly. His smile was awkward which classic thought was adorable. "Good to see you too buddy, whatcha doin' here anyway?" He questioned fell, "I-I uh just thought I'd come visit ya, y-Yano?" His face was painted with a crimson red as small beads of sweat formed onto his skull.
Sans tilted his his head in puzzlement at fells strange actions, "fell..? Are you doing alright?"
"Yup.. fine. Can we please go inside...?" Fell replies, his voice seemed desperate. "Y-yea sure.. we haven't really got much inside as we're moving except the tv, couch and the stuff in the kitchen and my room" sans began to unlock the door and entered the house, he stepped aside from the door enough for Fell come in as well, fell thanked him and sat down onto the couch, he was tensed up nervously.
"Fell..? Do you need a drink?" He sat beside him and put an arm around him. Fell flinched from the contact as classic quickly retracted his arms from around him. "P-please.. just a glass of red.." sans quickly nodded as he stood up quickly to enter the kitchen, he searched the cupboards searching for a glass, finally he found a stemless wine glass and put it on the side as he pour the crimson wine into it. He rushed back into the living room passing fell the glass.
Fell eagerly took the glass and downed it like it was nothing, he set the glass aside and sighed "thanks..." he spoke, he began to start acting normal again. "Wanna tell me what that was about?" Classic questioned, placing a hand on his knee, he stared at fell in concern. Fell flinched up at the feeling of the contact. "I..I  just needed to get away from boss.. when he's in.. heat, he's much rougher than usual..." sans' pupils turned the pin pricks as he realised what fell meant, "y-you mean... he does stuff to you..?" Sans said softly trying to calm him, fell did not reply, instead he began to sob quietly.
Sans noticed and instantly pulled him into a hug, holding him tightly.
Fell dug his head into sans' tuft on his jacket hood as hot tears fell, staining it.
After a few minutes, Sans pulled away from the hug and stared into fells eyes, wiping away his tears with his thumb. Fell smiled and blushed at Sans' and turned his head away, nuzzling it into his jacket tuft.
Sans smiled back at him, turning fells head back to face him before leaning in and kissing his lips(?) softly, as small clank was heard as it was done so. Fell was taken by surprise but kissed back, wrapping his arms around his neck and gently caressing the back of his skull.
Sans pulled red onto of him as he laid on the couch, snaking his arms around fells waist, to his back.
Fell slowly pulled back from the kiss, his face completely crimson in blush, classics face was the same but blue. "F-fell I.." before classic could finish, fell gently placed a finger on his mouth. "I-it's fine.. I liked it.." he turned away from classic again, smiling widely. Classics face of concern turned into a smile of relief as he gently kissed fells neck.
Fells eye sockets widened in surprise,  as a small shiver went down his spine.
Classic smiled as he did it again, a little more rough this time but not too rough.
Fell let out a low groan at the sensation.
"Classic... w-what are you doing..?"
He questioned his look a like as he twitched slightly at the feeling.
"Fell.. there's something I need to tell you.."
Classic said as he was taking off his hoodie leaving him in his white undershirt and started to take off fells leaving fell in his red sweater. as he was about speak again, fell interrupted him as he pulled him into a deep kiss, instantly summoning his tongue and forcing it into classics mouth, this took classic by surprise, but he soon kissed back, pulling him closer into him.
After a few minutes of the kiss which felt like hours, the two skeletons pulled away panting slightly.
"I love you, ya dummy.."
Fell said as he stared into classics eyes smiling softly. It took classic by surprise as he realised that fell knew what he was going to say, he then responded. "Heh.. I love you too.." his smile was big but content.