Chapter 5

"I'm tired again, honey. The baby drained my energy", said Konan.
"Go to sleep then".

Then, Konan lay down on the bed and fall asleep. Naruto kisses his wife's lips.

With Rookie 12

"I think I've met him before", said Hinata with curiosity.
"It had been six damn years since Naruto left Konoha. We had lost so many allies! We need to find Naruto ASAP!", said Sakura.
"Remember when we met the Akatsuki members? I think I saw someone's familiar. The man with orange hair has blue eyes and whisker marks on his cheeks".
"That thing... could it be Naruto!?".

2nd Month of Konan's Pregnancy...

"We need to find somewhere to live until the baby is born", said Konan.
"I know!". Naruto gets an idea. "Nami no Kuni".
"Why?".
"I have a friend in there. I'm sure he will let us stay".

They pack their stuffs in the scrolls and leave the town.

With Tsunade

Tsunade is heading to Kaminari no Kuni to meet the Raikage. On the way to the country, she spots two Akatsuki members. She watches them from distance.
"Tired?", asked a man aka Pein.
"No. I'm just catching my breath", said a woman aka Konan.
"Your body isn't only yours".
"I kept forget that I'm pregnant".
"I'll make a hut at here *performing handseals* Wood Style: House!".

A hut made of wood emerges from the earth. Pein and Konan enters the hut.
"He can use mokuton?", Tsunade thought.

Tsunade keep watching the couple from behind the bushes. She looks over the man's physical features. He has orange hair, blue eyes, and whisker marks on his cheeks.
"Could it be Naruto?", she thought.
"I told you it's not nice to spy on a person". The man already sensed her presence. Tsunade gasped as the man appears in front of him.
"Who are you?", asked Tsunade with curiousity.
"I am Pein", said the man.

(Note: imagine Naruto with orange hair and wearing slashed Amegakure hitai-ate)

Tsunade hugs the man tightly.
"Where have you been brat? It had been six years since you left Konoha".
"Pein, what's wrong?". Konan appears in a bunch of papers.
"And what on earth that you are doing to my husband?".
"Naruto's married!", Tsunade thought.
"I guess you can still recognise me, Tsunade baa-chan", said Pein with bored tone.
"Naruto", Tsunade started. "Why are you with Akatsuki?".
"That's none of your business, Tsunade. If you think that we are after bijuus, you are wrong".
"Can I stay in your hut for a night?".

The Hut

"So, how did you two fell in love?", asked Tsunade.
"We met in the Forest of Death. We then fell in love", said Konan.
"Training Ground 44 eh? How interesting", Tsunade thought."How Naruto can live in Ame?".
"The previous Pein found him collapsed in the main gate. He took him to the hospital, feed him, train him, and even let me and Naruto married".
"Well, the previous Pein is actually Nagato, my cousin", said Naruto.
"How did you get orange hair?", asked Tsunade.
"Nagato sealed his soul inside me and transferred his powers into me. That's why my hair became orange. He also transferred his rinnegan to me".

Konan rushes to the toilet and throwing up again.
"She's two months pregnant", said Naruto with sweatdrop.
"Congratulations you two".

"So, why you didn't declare your marriage?", asked Tsunade.
"We wanted to keep it secret because Konoha might saw it as a chance to take him back", said Konan rubbing her flat belly.

Timeskip: In The Morning

Naruto and Konan packed for journey to the wave. In the meantime, they contact the rest of the Akatsuki.

TBC...