Chapter 13

On the parapet, two figures are standing against the village. Both of them wear black cloak with red clouds and rice hat that covers their entire face.

"It had been a long time since you left the village, right?", asked a woman.
"Yeah", said another woman. "Harumi?".
"Hm?", said the one named Harumi.
"Let's get going".
Both of them disappear in a quick blur.

Time Skip to Third Chuunin Exam.

Arena

"Shinki of Suna vs Deiri of Ame", said the proctor.
The two contestants come to the arena.
"Begin!"

Shinki uses his sand to charge on Deiri. But Deiri scoffs some clay in his pouches. After that, two birds emerges from the mouths of his hands.
"It's the Iwagakure Kinjutsu", he thought.

Kage Booth

"What on earth is that?", asked Mizukage.
"It's the Iwagakure Kinjutsu owned by my former student", said Tsuchikage."Perhaps Deidara is married and having a family".

Arena

"I'm gonna show you what my tou-san said to me! Art is an explosion!". The birds fly closer to Shinki. "Katsu!".

BOOM!

The birds explodes and knocks Shinki over.

Using his mouths on his palms, Deiri mixes the batch of clay and creates a dragon.
"Behold of C2 dragon!".

The dragon then makes a missile from its mouth and launch it to Shinki"Katsu!"

"Katsu!". The missile explodes and knock Shinki over.
"Winner: Deiri of Ame!".

"Sarada Uchiha vs Hanan of Ame". Two participants arrive at the arena.
"Begin!".

Sarada activates her Sharingan. She awakened it at 11.
"Sharingan eh? Let's see if you can face mine". Hanan then activates her Rinnegan.
"Fire Style: Fire Phoenix Jutsu!". Five small balls of fire burst out from Sarada's mouth.
"Preta Path!". The fire balls disappears as Hanan absorbs the jutsu.

Sarada is ready to punch her oppoment. "Sha-". "Almighty Push!". An unseen force pushes Sarada away from Hanan. Sarada moans in pain after get the attack.

"Winner: Hanan of Ame!".

TBC...