1 - Presenting the characters

(NOT EDITED)

TRIGGER WARNING [PLEASE READ]

This Story contains subjects such as suicide, anxiety, depression, death, substance abuse, foul language/swearing, abuse and violence.
DO NOT READ if sensitive to any of these subjects. They will not all be too vivid/visual, but some might be.

KIM HYUN-AE

Name: Kim Hyun-ae Age: 18Position: TRAITORBlood-status: Golden blood, Dragon degreeFamily: Older brotherStrengths: Fighting, sneaking, stealing/pick-pocketing, wisdom, manipulation, Illusions, assassination/killingWeaknesses: Lost childhood, trust...

Name: Kim Hyun-ae
Age: 18
Position: TRAITOR
Blood-status: Golden blood, Dragon degree
Family: Older brother
Strengths: Fighting, sneaking, stealing/pick-pocketing, wisdom, manipulation, Illusions, assassination/killing
Weaknesses: Lost childhood, trust issues, selfish, impulsive
Story: Miss Hyun-ae grew up in an orphanage with her older brother, as a result of the murder of their parents. When her so-called "brothers" decided to escape, they abandoned her only to free her four years later. Meanwhile she had been planning her revenge on the eight traitors, but acted like nothing had changed between them... Until the day she stole their most precious possession and ran away into the big world... Now she is constantly on the run, unable to hide for longer than a certain amount of time... Maybe she made a mistake, wronging and betraying the Pirate king...

KIM HONGJOONG

Name: Kim HongjoongAge: 22Position: The pirate king, Leader, CaptainBlood-status: Golden blood, dragon degreeFamily: Younger sisterStrengths: Fighting, wisdom, loyalty, manipulation, commanding, leadership, strategy, "Brothers"Weaknesses: Lost chi...

Name: Kim Hongjoong
Age: 22
Position: The pirate king, Leader, Captain
Blood-status: Golden blood, dragon degree
Family: Younger sister
Strengths: Fighting, wisdom, loyalty, manipulation, commanding, leadership, strategy, "Brothers"
Weaknesses: Lost childhood, jealousy, little sister
Story: Mr. Hongjoong grew up in an orphanage with his younger sister, as a result of the murder of their parents. He finds his "Brothers", who he plans their escape with. Unfortunately he has to leave his sister behind, but not a day goes by without him planning how to get her back. Meanwhile he becomes the pirate king, discovering the lost treasure. Who would have thought that his own sister would betray his trust and steal it... The wrong doings of his selfish sister will not be forgiven easily... She needs to be found and brought to him, so she can be held accountable for her mistakes... And more importantly... The treasure needs to get back to him... NOW...