Crap.

Andy's arm was completely numb and her stomach hurt less and less. Her mind shifted to her friends at 15. How she would never see them again. How she will never see Sam again.

Her shaking hands reached to the phone she had dropped earlier and dialed Sam.

"Andy baby are you there"

Sam was relieved when she called him.

"Sam-I-I-love you. I know I-I'm never going to be aable to telll you in persson. So I'm telling youu noww. Thank you for always Being there. Goodbye."

A single tear fell down Andy's face and she broke down and cried.

"Andy. Wait no. Baby please. It's not over I'll find you. I always do".

He heard her cry and it broke his heart.

"Track this phone. NOW" he screamed into the precinct.

___________________________

Andy heard the door open and footsteps coming towards her. Her body tended and she hid the phone behind her.

"Hello sweetheart. Are you ready for what I have planned for today" Homes crackled. He began kicking Andy in the ribs. She screamed out in pain and begged for him to stop.

Sam couldn't handle her screaming in so much pain. He couldn't believe his Andy could make such an awful noise.

Hearing her beg snapped him out of his daze. His search for her intensified.

"What do we got" Sam yelled.

Oliver walked over. "We found her cell phone signal in our old evidence lockup. Sammy.."

But Sam was already out the door. Sam knew what it meant. A criminal once tried to get his weed stash back and rigged the lockup with explosives and toxic fumes. If the bullet wound and knife stab didn't kill her, the toxic fumes and explosives will.

___________________________

Short chapter😝. Sorry. I'm going to be updating more often though so I won't leave you hanging for a whole year( again ) 😂