Final goodbye..?

Homes handcuffed her to a pole and kicked her side. After homes left , Andy struggled to sit up, but her efforts were feeble. Her body ached and she didn't know how she was still alive with so much blood loss. Andy started to violently shake and cough up blood. Not a good sign.
Her throat was burning and she didn't know why.
She looked around for the first time at her surroundings.
Plain walls, boxes, chains, police issued tasers? She had to do a double take on that one. She looked around some more. Some police guns and bullets sat next to the taser.
She could have sworn she was hallucinating. Something was nagging at the back of her mind, but her head was cloudy and she couldn't see straight.
She tried to adjust herself with little pain as possible, but didn't succeed.

cLiCk.

Andy froze.
Even with her clouded head, She knew that sound.
The sound of the landmine, ringed in her ears.
She carefully picked up the phone and dialed Sam for the final time.
No answer. She left a message.
"Sam, when you hear this, it's probably too late. I love you so much and wish that we got our second chance. You know, what Gail says, we never got ours. Tell traci that she was the bestest friend ever and tell dov not to push himself so much. And you, don't you ever say this is your fault.
Get married, have kids, save the Day.
I love you"