CHAPTER 7

"So, since we are staying here, we need to get all the details that we can have on Bobo Del Ray, Captain." Dolls was speaking to Nicole.

We were currently in Nicole's office, talking about Bobo Del Ray, the guy that came to the base the other day. Nicole had Dolls and the team, including my sister to sleep of last night when they came. So here we are now, back to business.

"I would love to cooperate on that Agent Dolls, but I think Ms. Earp & Mr. Chetri shouldn't be here. This is strict inter-pol and military business." Nicole gestured towards me. I raised her an eyebrow in pure annoyance. How dare she?

"No, they're staying. They works for us too." Dolls defended me. Take that! You gorgeous human! Ugh! I can't even curse her in my head!

"I see. Apologies about that." She continued. "Please have a seat." She gestured for us to sit down. She glanced to my way and continued walking towards her drawer.

"Robert Svane." She dropped his photo on the table. "Ex-captain of the Armed Forces of Fredert Republic, and was second in command when he was serving." She added.

"What happened?" Dolls asked. They were the only two talking right now. We just listened to the whole conversation, I needed to know what I needed to work on too.

"Went missing after the war, here in Genza. That was 8 months ago. When we found him, he was already working the terrorist group known as Revenants. They are working to selling a weapon that can wipe away countries that show big threats to their progress." Nicole answered as she sat down.

"Wow, that is a shitty plot twist." Wynonna punned. We all glared at her and she made zipper gesture on her lip.

My curiosity came and I needed to make sure what we were up against. "What does he want going in here last time?" I asked.

"That I don't know yet." She glanced at me. "But I don't like the look on his face when he came here. That's why I requested the presence of the Black Badge Division." She glanced over to the team. "I have heard that you also handle these kinds of cases, and figured that I can get all the help we can need."

"We were tracking someone by the name of Bobo Del Ray recently, didn't knew that he was here." Dolls said to Nicole.

"Yes, and we can give you all the help that you can need. Just tell me how my men can assist you." Nicole said with a genuine smile. It was the first time I had seen her smile since the incident when Bobo came. Ever since that day, something had shifted. I just can't quiet point my finger on it.

"Well." Wynonna broke the silence. "For starters, how about a box of donuts, yeah?" She wagged her eye brows up and down at Nicole, who only rolled her eyes at my sister, but still got her phone to order a donut box.

"Wait there's a delivery here in the desert?" Jeremy asked me in a whisper. Ugh. I rolled my eyes, I am being surrounded by idiots.

---

Ever since that Bobo incident, Nicole hasn't really spoken to me or tried to approach me. What is the matter with her? I just wanted to clear the things between the two of us, what ever this is. This is driving me insane already!

"Ms. Earp." I was taken back to reality when one of the soldiers got my attention.

"Yes, I'm sorry." I smiled shyly. "How can I help you?"

"Captain Haught is looking for you. She has asked me to escort you into her room."

Oh. "Okay. Let me just grab my stuff." What can it be for?