March 4th 2014

Sorry for the long delay. Where I live its August 30th but I do my stories like earlier than this month but. I'm in school, and I have cheer 24/7 so that's why I haven't been updating and I apologize. But here's the next chapter.

Today is the day I meet the 11 boys and 1 girl I have wanted to meet for the past 7-8 months. I grabbed my nude pink under armour duffle bag and packed my clothes. Shortly after I grabbed my clothes for the day: underwear, bra, a hot pink crop top from Pink, black leggings, and the hard part choosing between my 7 pairs of vans. I chose my cheetah ones. I ran to the bathroom and sat my clothes on the organizer. I ran across the hall and grabbed 2 towels. I also say those on the organizer. I then sat the water to the temperature I was comfortable with. I plugged my phone in and played "Main Chick" I hopped into the shower and did what needed to be done. I got out and got dressed and pulled my hair up long even to wash my face. I did so and released my long curly hair from the suffocating messy bun. I grabbed my important bag filled with makeup and acne killers and sat it on the counter along with my straightener. I did my make and hair. Once I was finished with my hair I turned off my straightener and did my makeup. Once finished I shoved everything I needed in my bag. I grabbed my suit case (already packed) and my duffle bag and stormed out door were the cab was waiting. They took me to the airport where I saw a crowd of screaming girls and Cameron. I was freaking out to see him walking my way. He smiled at me and opened my door. I wasn't crying or anything because I gotta look good for Cam.

He opened my door,"hello beautiful!" He smiled at me. I giggled in 'awe' and handed the taxi the money. Cam leaded me to his Rover and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thanks Cam," I blushed.

"I have to treat a princess like a princess," he winked. I felt him looking at me. He pulled over and I looked over and he leaned on closer I felt sick. He grabbed my neck and kissed me violently. Holy shit. Best kisser ever. His tongue begged for entrance. I allowed and nibbled his tongue. I then pulled away.

"I can't get you in trouble. We need to stop," I killed myself inside. After words we had told each other our life story. We arrived to the bus. I looked around and cried of laughter because I knew this was too hard to believe. After all I made out with Cameron Dallas.

Thanks for reading(: I'll update soon??