March 5th, 2014

So first let me start off with I'm sorry, I have been very busy and going through a mix of emotions. But here's another part. Enjoy (:

I wake up this morning to Hayes who had made and brought me breakfast in bed.
"Hey sorry I woke you but you looked tired and I never really got to welcome you" he said with a smirk.
"Oh, uh thank you! That's very sweet of you, but really you didn't have to make me breakfast" I blushed and bit my lip a little..
"That's not all! We are going to go shopping. I will call a cab in 45 minutes. Eat and do your girl stuff," he sat my food down on my stand and left the room.

After Getting Ready
I walked out of the bathroom with my hair in a loose ponytail, no make up, hollister shorts, and a tight v-neck.
"How do I look?" I said jokingly. Hayes turns around and looks very shocked.
"Woah, uh—" he was interrupted by Cam.
"Um, Monikae–where you goin' dressed like that?" He said in a very pissed off voice.
"Um— to the mall.." I announce, with a confused look on my face.
"Go put on jeans, NO holes" he sternly forced. I was a little stunned by his actions. He really has no choice of what I wear but whatever.

As I head to the bathroom to change I hear Cameron bickering at Hayes. I hurried up to change (so I could end the argument), I went to ask him if this out fit looked okay. I walk in the room and see Hayes has tears in his eyes.
"Much better" he smiles, and walks over to me and kisses me, the cab honks its horn, I pull away.
"Got to go" I frown, but really I was anxious to find out what Cameron said or did. We got in the cab and Hayes looked at me sensitively, but if only I knew what he was going for wasn't something nice...