33.

Nicki

We all sat in the kitchen, not talking, looking at each other. Nine or ten years almost lost, wondering where could we possible be?

"I love yall for real. And trust me aint shit getting in the way of that again. Nicki you aint gotta be in the game if you don't wanna be. Sean, baby boy, you going to school and be something like your sister." My father said with an emotion.

"Thank you." Sean said. "But I'll do anything you want me to and I can tell you how to get them niggas back for real without killing anybody." He smiled.

"Really." My father perked up some.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

"Sorry." They both said in unison.

We joked some more and settled down in the house. I got part of my family. All I need now is Ray and Tay Tay back.

He didn't come here later so I guess he is with Prince and Roc chilling. I miss all of them though. I want to see my Cherry Bomb and Crazy. I left out of my room and went down into my father's office.

"Daddy can I ask you for something?" I whispered.

He sat in his big chair. He nodded."Go ahead."

"Can Ray and Tay Tay still live here, please? It wont be the same no more if they had to leave." I felt a lump rise in my throat.

He looked at me and started laughing up a storm. I didnt see anything funny right now. "Nicki are you out of your mind? That nigga not staying in my house no damn more."

I got up to leave but he started talking again. "But you three can live together in your own shit."

"Whet?" I said cocking my head to the side trying to comprehend what the fuck he just said. "Daddy, what the fuck is you talking about? My own shit? Like my own house? Or like apartment, poolhouse, dog house, what?"

"Can you shut the hell up before I change my mind?!" He yelled.

"But...Daddy about a week ago you was like fuck that lil nigga and he bet not be in my shit eating all my shit." I said pacing back and forth.

"Sit down." He pointed to the couch.

I sat my black ass down because I really don't understand none of this right now. "You him and his brother can live in your own shit. I will handle rent and all that other bullshit. But if you wanna get a J O B that cool too. My only thing is..."

"I wont get pregnant!" I screamed and ran over to hug him. "Thank you!" I squealed.

"You welcome babygi- Nicki." He said holding me.

"You can call me babygirl, Daddy. I love you."

"Love you too."

Ray

💕2 years later💕

"Bae! Bae! Bae! Bae!" She squealed like the three year old she can be. She hopped up and down on my stomach.

"What?" I groaned.

She giggled. What the hell is she up to now?

"Get up! I got you something!" She stood up on the bed and hopped off. Then she darted out our bed room and down the hall. Once she realized I didn't follow her she came back and grabbed the one sheet that Im allowed at night. "Nigga get the hell up!" She yelled.

"Im up, shit!" I got up and fixed my boxer and walked into the hall.

Tay Tay came running past me fully dressed like he was late for school or something. Its July and a Saturday. He aint going nowhere today. "Boy slow your ass down." I called after him.

"Hurry you old ass up then!" He yelled back almost tripping over his own foot.

Dumbass. "That your stupid ass get." I took my time getting down the stairs. But I soon regretted it when I seen everybody there in the living room. "The hell?"

"Surprise!" They screamed and clapped and laughed. They are including Nicki, Tay Tay, Roc, Masey, Cherry, Prince,this new homie of mine Ej, and Sean.

"Surprise!" I mimicked. "What the hell is this? Its too early for all this man." I complained.

"Baby look!" Nicki whined.

Then I rubbed my eyes and and looked at the living room for real at my surroundings. The living room had any and everything that could possibly be baby blue were up. Balloons, blankets, candy, toys, and a sign.

Its a boy!

I wanted to mess with Nicki so I looked at Masey. "Roc Ima have a nephew! That whats up for real Im proud." I smiled.

Then Masey damn near took my head off my shoulders. "Nigga fuck you too!"

We all laughed as Roc pried Masey from around my neck. That shit was hilarious.

I looked at over at Nicki whose smile could never be so genuine. I walked over to her and her smile got bigger. "Hey." She said.

"Hey. So we having a lil nigga huh?" I smirked.

She nodded. We hugged and kissed until Cherry cleared her throat. "Yall negros hungry? I aint come over here to look at yall kiss each other."

I just hugged Nicki one more time then turned to everybody. "Ima be a daddy yo." I said loud and proud.

For the rest of the day we chilled and hanged like we always seem to do on saturdays. I just was enjoying hold Nicki. She carrying a little us inside of her.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yeah." She looked at me smiling.

"How far along are you?" I questioned.

"5 weeks." She smirked. I just looked at her. " I found out last week so therefore you found out today. Plus Im barely showing."

"Honey nut cheerio and two braidz, let me ask you something." Cherry started. Here she go with her 21 question in thirty seconds. "When you two gonna get married?"

I sipped on my coke and whiskey and looked away. "I don't know."

"It dont matter no way. I love him. He love me." Nicki shrugged. This question bren coming up a lot lately and its the same reply from the both of us.

"So what are yall doing exactly then?" Prince asked. I honestly think this is Cherry's fault. My homie was never really worried about my love life until he got with her.

"Look this is what's up with us okay." Nicki clicked her tongue. "He love me. I love him. I wouldn't be here without him. I wouldn't have my brother without him. I wouldn't have yall without him. I wouldn't have our son growing inside of me without him. Thats really all we need right now. Him and I. Me and him. Thats all I need. That's all I want. Him."