Chapter 6: The Date xx

Your POV~
I picked out my nicest casual/formal dress I could find

Your dress^^Then I did my hair and makeup and I was ready to go to this mysterious date

Your dress^^
Then I did my hair and makeup and I was ready to go to this mysterious date.

Peters POV~I'm so nervous! What if she says no? Oh god what if she says yes?! What would everyone think? What about our friendship? I'm just gonna do it

Peters POV~
I'm so nervous! What if she says no? Oh god what if she says yes?! What would everyone think? What about our friendship? I'm just gonna do it. There's no other way.

Your POV~
I walked up to the roof at midnight, all dressed up and it was the cutest place I've ever seen.
There were fairy lights twinkling around.. me and peters den!
I immediately knew it was and I couldn't be happier.

I walked into the den and then I saw him.
Peter.
And he looked so cute. He was wearing a suit but without a tie.

'Hey y/n.' He said and gave me the biggest smile. I then returned the smile.

' Hi mysterious letter boy' I said and then he let out a little laugh. So did I.
We shared a hug and he did this cute little thing were he ran his fingers through his hair.

'Come on I wanna show you something' he said and grabbed my hand showing me to this part of our den I didn't even know that there was.
There was a little picnic set up and lots of blankets.
'Oh Peter, it's so beautiful' I said, still holding his hand.

'Not as beautiful as you are'
I started to blush.

We sat down and talked for a little bit and then Peter got up and held my hand.

'y/n, I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my date to the Christmas party next week? He asked me and held my other hand.

'Of course I will Peter ,why
wouldn't I'

He looked at me in my eyes and when I looked back, I saw the moonlight shining in those gorgeous brown eyes of his.

And at this moment I knew.
I loved Peter

Peters POV~

SHE SAID YES OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM GOING WITH Y/N THIS IS GREATT

We had this moment where we were just looking at each other in our eyes. I saw the stars twinkling in her beautiful y/e/c.

And then I felt something. A connection.
Love.

Downstairs
Tony POV~

'Hey so guys who's gonna go with who? I asked and everyone then realized that none of them asked each other.
'I will go with Pepper obviously'

'Me and Steve could go together? Said Natasha. It was so obvious that they had feelings for each other but just acted as friends.
'Okay what about everyone else'

'Could we go as friends? Said somebody.
'Yeah of course guys'

When everyone decided who we were going with, Peter and y/n came down, holding hands.

'Well? I said, even though I knew what it was. And I couldn't be happier.

'Peter and I are going together to the dance' y/n said and then they looked at each other and had a cute moment where peter kissed her forehead.
' We should make a list, so we can see everyone' announced Bucky.
'Great idea Bucky, said Steve.

The List*
y/n and Peter
Tony and Pepper
Steve and Natasha (as friends)
Bucky and Sam (as friends)
Wanda and Vision
Bruce andThor(as friends)
Scott and Rhodey (as friends)

All we had to wait for now is for the party to start.