You're too cute Minnie, let's just go

The next day Jungkook woke up from his obnoxiously loud alarm ringing from his phone. With a sigh he got up from his bed and started changing before he remembered that Jimin was just sleeping a couple of rooms away from him. He quickly ran towards the guest room and pounded on the door.

"Jimin! Wake up! School's starting soon!" Jungkook shouted through the door.

"I'm up! I'm up! But I don't have any clothes to wear..." Jimin said.

"It's okay, I'll let you borrow some of my smallest clothes because you're so small okay byeee," Jungkook laughed while walking back to his room. He could hear Jimin screaming at him from behind. Jungkook grabbed his smallest clothes he could find and walked back to the guest room, realizing that he was barely limping but his foot still hurt so much, Jungkook tried to put less pressure on the leg and walk with the other. He tapped on the guest room door again.

"Jiminie? I got your clothes?" Jungkook called. Jimin slightly opened the door and stuck his hand out. Jungkook laughed before placing the clothes into Jimin's hand. He heard Jimin squeak out a thank you before the door slammed shut.

"You're welcome?" Jungkook replied before getting ready himself. As soon as he was done getting dressed and ready he walked towards the kitchen and got himself some food waiting for Jimin to come eat as well. Jungkook couldn't stop cooing as soon as he saw Jimin. For some reason Jimin was still drowning in the clothes that Jungkook gave him even though they were his smallest.

"How are you so tiny Jiminie? Oh my god you're so cute, I swear!" Jungkook visibly cooed.

"No I'm not," Jimin argued.

"Your whole self is contradicting that whole statement you just tried to make," Jungkook walked over and patted Jimin on the head and poked his cheeks.

"Stop it," Jimin whined. "It's your fault for giving me such big clothes," Jimin pouted.

"Those are my smallest clothes Jiminie, you're just so small!" Jungkook burst into laughter again. "It's completely fine though you're literally so cute,"

Jimin glared at Jungkook but he ended up just looking cuter in Jungkook's eyes.

"You're too cute Minnie, let's just go," Jungkook stood up and walked towards the door before Jimin stopped him.

"Wait! What did you just call him?" Jimin asked.

"Uhhhh, Minnie? Cuz y'know your name is Jimin and you're small so Minnie makes sense," Jungkook smirked. Jimin giggled.

"I like Minnie, it's cute," Jimin stated walking out the door.

"You're cute, that's why" Jungkook said opening the car door before realising he can't drive yet.

"Ugh dang it!" Jungkook screamed. He huffed before pulling out his phone to call Taehyung.

"Hey Tae!" Jungkook said.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"I still can't drive to school, can you come pick Jiminie and I up?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin's there still?" Taehyung asked as he got into his car. Yoongi was in the passenger seat.

"Yeah he didn't go home after, so can you?" Jungkook questioned.

"Hmm sure, whatever," Taehyung answered.

"Thanks Tae," Jungkook ended the call and turned to Jimin.

"Sooo, let's go back inside the house while we wait for Taehyung and Yoongi." Jungkook said as he reopened the door.

"Wait, why is Yoongi coming as well?" Jimin asked.