Chapter 5

A/N: another exciting chapter for you guys!

By the wat,did you guys hear Super Junior's 'Mamcita'? Not an Elf,but the song was awesome and addictive!

...............................

Min Jung's POV

"e-erm...this i-is not w-what you think u-umma!" I tried to explain the picture of BaekHyun backhugging me. Which was a misunderstanding...

"Then what is it?! And the school teacher called saying you skip your detention! Why did you get into trouble in the first place?!" She scolded.

"u-umma... i-i was just talking i-in class...-" Before i could say anymore,she stopped me.

"I dont want to hear you... i thought you have grown up...From now on,You are only allowed to go school and then come back home straight away! No where else! You understand?!" She yelled.

"n-ne umma...." i replied with my head looking down the floor.

"good. And tomorrow is the ball..dont give me trouble. Remember your role. One more thing,stop hanging out with those classmates of yours." She reminded me while closing her eyes and messaging her temples.

"Why not? They did not do anything" i replied.

"They are a bad influence to you. If not, you will study at home again. No communicating with any of your classmates."Umma ordered.

"b-but-"

"No buts! Now go to sleep" I sighed and slightly bowed. I went straight to my room.

"Haiz... How can she do this?! Now that i have my first friends and she ban me from talking to them" I sighed once again. This is just a life of being a Princess. I hate it. There is nothing i can do to it anyway.

-----

<the next morning>

Woken up by the noise,i turn to my clock and saw that it was 11 am. Damn...i slept alot -_-

I quickly went into my bathroom to take a bath. I was taking a bath when someone knocked on my door. "Gongju,you have many things to do today. Please be quick." My maid hurried me.

"Araso!" I yelled from inside the bathroom. I quickly bathe and was done after 10 minutes. I walked out of my room to see that the whole palace was decorated nicely. I went to the main hall a.k.a ball room to see that some of the people are already here.

*So early?* I thought and gazed at the clock hanging in the hall.

*3pm?!I thought my clock- Wait a minute... I forgot my clock was out of batteries. Omo! I am late!* My eyes scanned tbrough the hall trying to find my maid. At the same time,not letting the guests see me.

Instead of my maid,i saw my 12 classmates there too. Wait... my classmates? okay my classmates.

Oh my gawd! My classmates are already here?!?!

(authornim: Geez...you are so slow..-_-)

oh my gawd! Where the heck is my maid!! Suddenly,a hand landed on my shoulder. I almost screamed but i saw that it was actually my maid. *Sigh*

"oh gawd! You scared me unnie" I count her as my unnie as she was older than me.

"Mianhaeyo gongju. Palli! we are late" She said as she dragged me towards the other side of the palace where they do the grooming.

After i did my manicure,medicure,waxing, Styling my hair and wearing my dress,i am all done and good to go.

EXO's POV