Chapter 3

A/N: Jinja mianhaeyo for not updating so quickly!

If i get more votes and comments,i would update faster! it gets me more motivated! :3

after reading, look at the event at the end of this chapter!!

..............................................................

Min Jung's POV(Ji Eun)

"Gongju ah~time to wake up and go to school" my maid said.

"ah...ne. Be there soon" i said and stood up and walked into the restroom.

>>>after changing>>>

"good morning appa umma!" i said.

"morning! you better get going now or you will be late!"

"ne! bye bye!" i quickly took a piece of bread and went into my shining limo.

"annyeonghaseyo gongju!" Mike said.

"annyeonghaseyo! You can just call me Min Jung." i said.

"ne" He then drove me to school.

>>>at the school nearby park>>

"Bye bye!" I waved goodbye to Mike and walked to school.

* it is only 6:45 and classes starts at 7:30. Omo! I forgot my fake glasses! *I searched my bag and could not find it. i quickly took out my phone and texted Mike to get me my glasses. I didn't want to be regconised. Luckily, I got a jacket and a SnapBack to cover myself for the meantime. I was bored standing there waiting for him and saw a playground with a swing there.

* Omg! This looks fun!* this was my first time. Since young, I was trained and taught about being a princess. A boring childhood you can say. I walked towards the swing and sat on it swinging myself to and fro.

"Hey Ji Eun!" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I stopped the swing and got off.

"H-hi" I said while looking down and pulling my cap lower to cover more of my face.

"Why do you keep looking down?" ChanYeol asked.

"N-nothing" I said.

"Min Jung!" I heard Mike's voice. I turned around to see that he was already here looking for me.

"E-erm..see you guys!" I said and quickly ran to Mike.

*luckily, Mike didn't come towards me while calling my name* I thought.

"Hey!" I heard them call me. When I reached Mike, I quickly took the glasses and gave him my jacket and SnapBack.

"Bye again!" I said and went to school since it's already 7:21.

>>entering class>>>

I walked to my seat casually and sat down.

"Hey! Where did you went just now?"Kai asked me.

"I forget to erm... Meet someone?" I said. I didn't think he would actually care. I also didn't think he would believe such an excuse.

"Ok. " he said and went back to his seat.

>>during break>>>

"Hey! Did you know there is a ball at the princess mansion this Saturday?" ChanYeol asked.

*there is?! Why did omma not tell me?!*

"I didn't know" I said.

"Oh... But will you be going?" He asked.