Avengers Movie Night

No one's P.O.V.

Peter was currently packing all his clothes in a little backpack while May was preparing his toothbrush and shoes.  Peter was having a sleepover at the Avengers Tower and today they were going to watch a movie.

"Peter stop moving so fast, you might knock something over." May reminded Peter for the 5th time.

"Sorry Aunt May, I'm just really looking forward to sleeping over at the Avengers Tower." Peter responded while closing the bag and stuffing his feet into his new shoes Tony bought him.

"Okay, be careful, thank Tony and remember your manners" May told Peter.

"Yup, I know."

"Oh and have fun!"

"Okay," a black limousine honks at the two of them,"well I better get going.  Bye Aunt May!" Peter shouts while running down the hallway and down the stairs.

"Bye!"

Peter opens the passenger door and jumps in, Happy driving off as soon as Peter got in.

"You all set kid,  Tony and the rest of them are waiting for you."  Happy says looking in his rear view mirror.

"Yup."  Peter responds

××× At the Tower ×××

Peter hops out of the car and heads straight for the door, bag in hand, as he pushes open the door only to find all the Avengers at the front desk waiting for him.

"Hey Pete!" Tony exclaims walking towards him.

"Hi Mr. Stark, thank you gor letting me stay here."  Peter says as the rest of the Avengers come over to greet him.

"My names Tony, and how about we get started with this sleep over with a movie." Tony says loudly.

"Ah, yes I want to watch 13 going on 30" Bucky says, Steve nods in agreement.

A course of 'yes' and 'no's start but it was Steve's turn to pick a movie, so of course they're watching 13 going on 30.  It was about a girl who is 13 and wishes she was 30 and suddenly turns 30, the movie also has a actor named Mark Ruffalo who looks like Bruce.

"Okay everyone change into your PJ's and meet In the lounge with pillows and blankets, while I grab the snacks"  Steve orders everyone, they all spread out to their rooms.

Tony and Peter was the last one to come out since Tony had to settle Peter in his room.  Everyone was wearing sweatpants and basketball shorts with hoodies and tank tops.  Peter was wearing a Avenger themed sweatpants with a oversized t-shirt that said 'I Survived My Trip To NYC' with a taxi.  Everyone had a good laugh and settled in to their claimed spots.  Meaning Tony and Peter had to sit on a small 2 person couch.  Everyones favorite part was when the actor that looked like Bruce came on.

Most of the Avengers stayed awake till the end of the movie except for Peter, Thor, and Wanda.  Thor and Wanda went to their rooms to retire, while Peter peacefully laid his head on Tony's shoulder.  Everyone was in awe of this and took multiple pictures before leaving Tony to carry Peter back to his room.

The Avengers all agreed to embarrass Peter with these photos when he woke up, hehe.