Notice me

Caitlin wakes up colder than ever. "Dad I'm cold", said Caitlin. "Good one honey", said Thomas. "Look your 16, things will change now get ready for school", said Thomas. Caitlin runs to her room. She puts on a grey shirt with a red logo on it and a green jacket and black jeans. "Bye dad I'll be back today at 4", said Caitlin. "You get out of school at 2:30", said Thomas. "Yeah I know I have to study", said Caitlin. Caitlin runs to school. She enters central city high school. "Hey Caitlin", all the girls yelled. Caitlin waved. Caitlin walked right passed a sweet kind boy Bartholomew Henry Allen. "Caitlin", said Barry. Caitlin continues to walk pass him. He chases after her. "Caitlin", said Barry. "What", Caitlin said. "You've been ignoring me are you ok", said Barry. "I'm fine I'm just tired of being with the same person everyday", said Caitlin. "What's that supposed to mean", said Barry. "Barry can you just go", said Caitlin. "Caitlin talk to me we are best friends", said Barry. "No we are not our parents are", Caitlin said as she snapped. Barry walked away. Caitlin follows him. "Barry wait, I'm sorry", said Caitlin. "Its ok Caitlin", said Barry. "Come here", said barry. Barry and Caitlin went into the janitors closet. "Didn't you once tell me when you would turn 16 you'd get some kinda ice powers", said barry. "You remember that", said Caitlin. "Of course I do", said Barry. "It was the most interesting thing I've ever heard", said Barry. "Why is molly staring at you", barry asked. "Caitlin come her", said Molly. "Barry I'll be back", Caitlin said. Caitlin and molly walk in the restroom. "Do you got it", Molly asked. "Yup here's some molly for molly but you know the drug kind", said Caitlin. "Caitlin you've changed since middle school", said molly. "Your more meaner and badder I love it", said molly. Caitlin chuckled. "So you and that Barry kid", said Molly. "What do you mean", said Caitlin. "You two are a thing? I mean he is cute but really him", said molly. "Oh god no he is just my best friend I just feel like if I ever abandoned him I'd be hurting myself", said Caitlin. "Really well he's annoying you want to get stoned before class", molly asked. "I don't think so", said Caitlin. "Come on it'll be fine no one will ever know", said Molly. So Caitlin does it which is bad but she's having some powers with her powers. The bell rings. "Crap gotta get to class", said Caitlin. Caitlin runs out the bathroom. "Barry your still here", said Caitlin. "Of course I am and you smell weird your eyes are really red", said Barry. Barry touches Caitlin's face and says "your high, are you kidding me in school I can't believe you". "Can't believe what", said Iris. "Oh my god hey iris I haven't seen you in a while", said Barry. "Well neither have I", said Iris. Caitlin watched them flirt then she got tired of it. "You know what I got things to do", said Caitlin. "Like get stoned in the restroom", Barry said. Caitlin gasp. Iris hears what Barry said and she says "what". "Really Barry", Caitlin said before she walked away. "Aren't you gonna go after her", said Iris. "No but maybe you and I should talk more", said Barry. Meanwhile Caitlin is in an empty classroom. "Hello doctor wells, I'd like to come to star labs I told my dad he has no problem with it", said Caitlin on the phone. "Sounds great", said Harry on the phone. Caitlin goes to Star Laboratories. "Hey Harry", said Caitlin. "Hello Ms.snow", said Harry. "Are you hear because you always are or did something change", Harry asked. "I'm getting my ice powers as Khione or killer frost", said Caitlin. "How do I get rid of them i get angry easy", said Caitlin. "You were born with these powers there is no getting rid of them", said Harry. "Is fine then", said Caitlin. "Shouldn't you be in school", Harry asked. "It's free period", said Caitlin. "Tell barry I said hi", said Harry. "I'll be sure to", said Caitlin. Caitlin is back at in school in chemistry class sitting next to Barry. "Caitlin I'm sorry I should've gone after you", said Barry. Caitlin didn't respond. Barry reaches for Caitlin's hand and he squeezes on it. "Cait listen to me please I'm sorry I mean it", said Barry. Caitlin looks down at her hand to see Barry touching it and then she looks into his eyes. Caitlin hugs him tightly. "I'm sorry Barry for doing something I wasn't supposed to", said Caitlin. "I'm just glad you noticed me for the first time in forever", said Barry. "Well that's because your a dork, but your a pretty cute dork", said Caitlin. Barry smirked. The bell rings. "Hey cait can I walk you home", said Barry. "Of course you can I would love you to", said Caitlin. While barry and Caitlin are walking they talk about the good old times. "Remember your dad used to teach you and me all this science stuff with Dr.wells", said Barry. "Yeah I do now a days I don't really care but I stop by Star labs every once in a while", said Caitlin. "Caitlin remember that whole thing we talked about with the powers, well I finally got my speed and I'm scared", Barry confessed. Caitlin stops and turn towards Barry she touches his arm. "Don't be afraid be proud in the one who is going to turn into some sick ice goddess named khione and can be evil sometimes", said Caitlin. "You won't become her", said Barry. "Really", said Caitlin. "Really, Because well protect each other till the end", said Barry. Caitlin blushes and hugs Barry. "I missed you barry", said Caitlin. "I missed you to cait", said Barry.