Final year (time skip)

"All eyes on youuu baby girl.....I'm soooo in love with you." Caitlin sang badly.

"I'll love ya forever...." Barry sang greatly.

Sara clapped slowly. "I have to admit, that was amazing." Said Sara.

"I hate karaoke." Said Caitlin.

"Is the reason you hate karaoke, is because you can't sing?" Oliver asked. Caitlin threw a pillow at Oliver.

"A little." Caitlin admitted.

"I like girls who can sing." Barry teased Caitlin. "And I mean only girls who can sing."

"Barry you've been dating me for three years now, you would've been broke up with me. You know I can't sing! What I can do is....surgery. That is why when I go to college I'll study biology of the human body, and medical things." Said Caitlin.

"College is right around the corner! I have to get my applications ready!" Said Laurel.

"I was thinking we all could go to, Granted University. It's the highest university in the state.....world." Said Caitlin. Barry had a slight nuance on his face. He frowned.

"I don't know if I'm ready for college." Said Barry.

"You'll be fine babe." Said Caitlin.

"I already got accepted.....so will you help me pack, Barry?" Caitlin asked.

"Of course." Barry said.

"Bye love birds!" Sara shouted.

........

Caitlin's car

Barry turned on the radio.

"Our song is playing! Yes!" Caitlin shouted excitedly.

"Ouuuu ouuuu ouuuuuu ouuuu ouuu." Caitlin sang.

"I'll love you foreverrrrr and ever. You're the one I want in my life. Nothing will ruin usss..." Barry sang amazingly.

Barry looked at Caitlin and smiled. Caitlin turned the radio down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Caitlin asked.

"Because I love you. I was your first love and I intend to be your last." Said Barry.

"Are you saying you want to be together forever....because we could get married!" Caitlin joked.

"Why not? Your 18, I'm 19." Barry was serious.

Caitlin shook her head. "I was kidding." Said Caitlin.

"I wasn't." Barry whispered.

............
Caitlin's house

Caitlin ran her fingers up and down Barry's chest.

"We're done packing......we could do something else." Caitlin said pulling Barry into a kiss.

Barry deepens the kiss and he picks up Caitlin. You know what teens do when their together.....

.............
1 week later (Granted University)

"At least we all go to the same college.....us girls", said Laurel.

"We'll celebrate tomorrow?" Cisco asked.

"Definitely!" Said Oliver. Laurel kissed Oliver.

"Woah there! I'll see you tomorrow." Said Oliver.

Barry and Caitlin went to the corner.

"You know I really hope this long distance thing works out." Said Caitlin.

"It will. I promise. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you, bye." Said Barry.

________________________________
The next day

The first thing Barry does is text Caitlin.

B: Hey, still in for today?
C: you know I am!
B: I can't wait to see you‼️
C: I know, same. I love you 😘
B: I'll love you forever..... I'm gonna take a good look at my new school, ttyl love you 😘😘❤️
C: byeee! Have fun.....I love you 😘😍🧡✨✨
________________________________
Barry was walking around the school with a whole bunch of books, he visited the library 20 minutes ago. He even picked up, Beauty and the Beast for Caitlin.

Barry walked faster and he wasn't paying attention. Barry bumps into someone making himself drop all his books.

"Sorry, I'm clumsy." A familiar voice spoke.

"Nah it was all me." Said Barry. The person lifted their head, and it was a familiar face. Patty Spivot.

"Oh my god! Barry!" Patty said in an excited voice.

"Hey Patty, I haven't seen you in a while," said Barry.

"Yeah same! I'm glad we go to the same school." Said Patty.

"I'm not." Said Barry.

"Huh?" Patty was confused.

"I mean.....not that it has anything to do with you.....I just won't really get to see my girlfriend as much and ya know....long distance relationships never really work." Said Barry.

"Oh. I didn't know.....you know what never mind. I hope to see you soon." Patty said. Patty blush. Barry nodded and walked away.

________________________________
Later on (night time)

Caitlin, Oliver, Barry, Cisco, Laurel, and Sara all are sitting down and having drinks.

"A toast to our friendship lasting this long." Sara said raising her beer bottle. Everyone raised their beer bottles and took a drink.

Caitlin and Barry were cuddling. "I can't believe we've been together for this long. Young love beats all." Said Caitlin.

"Got That right." Said Barry. "Do you want to hang out next Monday?" Barry asked.

"I can't, I have a test. I'm sorry I've been busy for the past week." Said Caitlin.

"It's ok.....I've been busy to." Said Barry. Barry pouted. Caitlin barely has anytime for him....and Barry's getting tired of it......

           What will Barry do about it?