MISTAKE ONE

the detective walks again at the same dark hallway with bodies lined up , it made the detective shiver in fear and feel like all dead eyes were on her/him.

speak up and let me listen.

" majority wins , cheol killed hana. hana was the original killer but cheol got ahead of her , and killed her first. "

a blood gurgling scream was heard outside , everyone looked out.

the same demon that killed leo was on fire , its skin becoming smoke and ash , as if the detective's answer was killing it.

say it again for them in the back to hear it.

" c-cheol killed hana. "

the demon screams louder than before , rolling on the ground , running in circles and finally evaporating into thin air ,like smoke.

" your answer is correct. "

hearing that made everyone upstairs widen their eyes as cheol was about to go upstairs , ronan , looking at cheol , scoffed in disbelief

" how could you ? "

" YOUR FRIEND WAS A KILLER , SHE HAD A JOB IN KILLING EVERYONE AND ANYONE BREATHING IN THIS HOTEL , YOU SHOULD THANK CHEOL FOR SUCCEEDING AND DOING HIS TASK RIGHT "

" wait shit i had a task ? "

" YOU GET TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY. "

everyone was in a state of shock. hana was a killer ?

" BECAUSE OF THIS , YOU UNLOCKED FLOOR 2 "

THE DOOR OPENED , AND THE DETECTIVE TOOK TWO STEPS BACKWARD. RED EYES WERE EVERYWHERE AND THE DETECTIVE'S BREATH HITCHED.

" RUN. TWO DEMONS HAVE ESCAPED "