o n e

" so leo died... "

everyone was silent , stella found a extra blanket to cover up leo's body, everyone found candles and made a circle around the dead corpse.

" i hope he rests peacefully " jongdae muttered.

a killer rests among them , hana , shivering , spoke silently " this is driving me insane. "

being trapped in a so called hotel with loads of dead bodies inside isn't really making everyone happy .

but actually , the killer , who's going cuckoo and literally psycho , is quite happy.

with the amount of bodies found , it was perfect to hide the body of the victim the killer wanted to stab so badly.

that is , if the victim isn't smart enough .

sadly , our victim is.

" i suggest we find some empty hotel rooms to stay in , yknow , to kill the time " the killer suggested.

" but how about l-leo "
" LEO IS DEAD !! LEO IS DEAD OKAY?! WE CANT... DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT "

hoseok yelled , shivering , stella remained silent and zach , who's very upset , went upstairs

cheol and ronan looked at each other , joo went upstairs next , followed by ahin and the rest.

it was the killer's moment , its time to shine.

the killer grabbed the victim and almost plunged a knife into the victim's chest , but with flexibility , the victim dodged and grabbed a pocket knife from his back , the killer , quite surprised , decided to run off.

the supposed to be victim chased its supposed to be killer and turned the killer around , causing the knife to rip out the 'killer' s chest wide open , and decided to cut her limbs , she couldn't scream since  she was strangled , no one could help her since everyone else is upstairs.

the victim – now killer , stabbed her right in the heart and eyes , with full anger and force , stabbed her again , and again , and again until blood stopped oozing from her body.

the new killer disposed the body by throwing it out the window , setting it on fire.

" < killer's name > ? aren't you coming with us upstairs ? " ronan asked the killer

" i'm coming. i just need to clean myself up , i think i touched leo's bleeding kidney "

" THAT IS DISGUSTING OH MY GOD "

OBJECTIVE :

FIGURE OUT WHO'S THE KILLER
AND TO FIND OUT , YOU HAVE TO
KNOW WHO'S THE VICTIM.

CODE : AHRKPLYEYIFSLUAGJHROS