z e r o . z e r o

joo went inside first , the stench of yucky gooey blood filled the void , it made everyone's stomach drop. it smelled horrible , why did they even venture inside in the first place?

" okay , this is hideous , i'm gonna yeet out — " hoseok was cut off when the door was suddenly shut , leaving haruki and leo outside.

and just like that , panic joins the party.

" WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WONT THIS BUDGE ?! HARUKI ?! LEO ARE YOU OKAY ?! " Hoseok bangs the door two times , something no human being should do.

it is believed that banging the door twice
summons a demon , that demon will come
and devour us all , it is believed that once
it devours , it will search for more.

hoseok has let out a demon.

" woah woah there buddy before we panic some more , bang the door again " Jongdae tells hoseok , hopefully not too late to reverse the mistake.

he bangs again , but of course , it didn't work.

" welcome to suicide hotel "

a voice that made your skeleton want to escape your living body , a voice that made you shiver in fear , a voice so deep you cant even get it out of your head , it spoke , echoing at the end of a dark hallway.

candles suddenly began to lit up , everything made sense now – why was it called suicide hotel.

dead bodies were everywhere.

some were still holding on to their lives knowing the amount of choking was heard , it was disgusting. knives were still plunged into their chests , eyes goged out , blood everywhere.

there was even a hand holding on to cheol's leg.

" g-guys , get it off get it off DONT JUST STAND THERE GET IT OFF !!! " he panic , shaking his leg , the hand wont let go of him , it belonged to a woman who's guts are falling all over the place and it still throwing up blood.

" GET US OUT OF HERE ! " everyone screamed , it was too much of a horror scene to see everyone dead.

but wait , where's haruki and leo ?

the voice spoke again.

" [ YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO DECIDE
WHO WAS KILLED FIRST , AND WHAT
WEAPON WAS USED TO KILL HIM / HER ] "

__

OBJECTIVE :

FIGURE OUT IF LEO / HARUKI DIED ,
AND WHAT WEAPON WAS USED TO
KILL THEM , THE CODE WAS ALREADY
GIVEN TO ALL OF YOU , FIGURE IT OUT.