Chapter 1

Description:
Twins whose mission is to have revenge.. On each other. Over one guy. Who will he choose to go on a date with? What will the unchosen twin do?Continue reading to find out☺

Please do not copy this story. It took me a while to take what I have in my head unto wattpad though it may not seem like it.

Always vote and comment it makes me happy knowing that you are an active reader and that you enjoy this book.

Also, this book is under going major construction. The nplot is pretty good but the way I told the story does need some editing, all chapters are not finished editing so please be open minded about that. I wrote this when I was 10/11 and yes this book is a bit stereotypical and cliche.

Okay into the book now:

Claire's Pov:

My sister, Blaire P'linsky and I were taking a stroll in the park. We were identical twins, sometimes our mom could not even tell the difference. 

We passed a vending machine, "Want a soda?" My sister, Blaire said.

"Sure," I chimed. I spotted Chad from a distance, it was quite hard to miss him as he was a towering 6'3,with a muscular body, tan skin, jet black hair and green eyes. He was taking long strides making all the girls swoon as he passed. With sweat glistening his half naked body, with joggers hanging dangerously low on his hips exposing the band of his underwear. I assumed he had just finished working out after all, he had to keep fit for basketball.

"Hey Claire, hey  Blaire," said Chad as Blaire passed me a fanta.

"Hey," Blaire said as her face lit up from seeing the school's heard throb. While I stood by sipping on my drink.

"So, I was wondering if you all wanted to --?" He asked but, before he got the chance to finish, one of his friends called him over.

"We'll finish this later," Chad said after showing his pearly whites

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day came. I  woke up giving my body a little stretch before getting up and going on my laptop. Blaire was still asleep. I noticed I had a message from Chad

Chad: hey, I didn't get the opportunity to finish what I was saying earlier but would u like to go out with me sometime? Of course your sister is also welcomed to come along.

I could not believe this. The Chad King had asked me out on a date, well at least I assumed it was a date.

--------------------------------------------------
Blaire's Pov:

I woke up to the sunlight blinding me through the curtains, I groaned and rolled or trying to block out the light but, it failed much to my dismay. I went to the bathroom after washing my face and brushing my teeth to wake me up, I went ahead to check my cell phone. I saw I had a new message,

Chad: hey, I didn't get the opportunity to finish what I was saying earlier but would u like to go out with me some time? Of course your sister is welcomed to come along. (A/n ughh. 😕 I hate boys who do this)

With excitement i responded with an of course :) Friday at 7? It was currently Sunday. With that I turned off my phone, got ready for the day and headed downstairs

"Good morning," Claire said as the birds chirped sweetly.

I replied a bit curious of her  happiness and said,"Good morning, did you sleep well?

"I slept wonderful" Said Claire "I do have something i'd like to tell you though."

"Awesome. What's up" I replied

"But, promise me you won't tell anybody"

"Ok I promise"

"Great! Chad asked on a date!" said Claire excitedly

"What!? He asked me too," I responded shocked "Are you going to let Chad and I on the date tomorrow?"

"Oh hell no! you better find a next man 'cause girl," Claire said angry "You ain't getting my man. I will whip your ass before you even reach him"

"Three words. Bring it on."

Ps- the next part is coming soon and it's gonna get spicy! Wow 0-100 real quick with the twins hehe

Comment
Vote
Share

Muah