68

"Are you sure I look alright?" Jisung looked into the mirror, asking Felix and Seungmin. Today was the day he was going to meet Hyunjin and he wanted to look his best.

"Yes we're sure." Felix rolled his eyes before walking over to Jisung. "You look amazing, okay?"

"Okay," Jisung turned to look at the two boys in his bedroom. "But what if he doesn't even show up? What if-"

"He will show up." Seungmin interrupted Jisung. "He'll show up. He's been asking to meet you since you guys started talking right? Why would he not show up?"

"I guess you're right." Jisung quietly said. "Wait. He said he was going to tell me something important. What do you think it is?"

"I don't know." Jisung could tell that Felix was trying to fight back a smile but wasn't doing a very good job.

"You know something, don't you?"

"What? No I don't" Jisung decided to drop it, choosing instead to worry about meeting Hyunjin.

"I'm so nervous." Jisung said, looking back at the mirror.

"It'll be fine," Felix placed his hand on Jisung's shoulder. "Now, you're going to be late if you don't go soon."

"Shit, you're right." Jisung grabbed his phone, keys, and his wallet before making his way to the front door. "Bye!"

"Bye Jisung!" Jisung heard Felix and Seungmin say simultaneously. Laughing, Jisung walked outside, locked the door behind him, and proceeded to walk to the bus stop.

~

1/4