100

hnjiseong

7492 likes

7492 likes

i took jisung's phone and he's currently in the bathroom. i turned off the notifications from insta and i'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend.

wish me luck

948 comments

leelix
damn. good luck bro
hwangjins
thanks

seungmean
fucking finally
seungmean
took you long enough
hwangjins
i feel so attacked

bbychangbean
istg if hyunjin backs out
hwangjins
i won't

chaewon
good luck buddy
hwangjins
thank you!!!

cb97
my boy is now a man
cb97
i'm about to get emotional
hwangjins
jesus chris

~*~

Jisung walked out of the bathroom after spending several minutes just looking at himself, questioning his appearance. "Dear Lord, I look worse now than I did earlier."

Sighing at his reflection, Jisung came to the conclusion that he wasn't going to look any better if he just stared at himself. He decided to leave the bathroom and head back to his and Hyunjin's table.

Sitting down, Jisung saw his phone on the table. He tapped the screen to check the time before smiling at Hyunjin.

"Food's taking a while." Hyunjin lightly said. "I'm sorry."

"No," Jisung was still smiling. "It's not your fault and I don't really mind. I mean, if the food is great, it'll be worth the wait."

The two conversed for several minutes before their food arrived. The two instantly became quiet and began to eat. Several minutes passed by before Hyunjin decided to break their silence. "Do you like the food?"

"Yeah I do." Jisung said after gulping down his food. "I like ot a lot. You should take me here more often."

"Sure," Hyunjin slightly chuckled. "I'll take you here as much as you'd like."

"We should go here a few times a month, if you pay." Jisung laughed.

"Sure, I'll treat you here anytime." Hyunjin smiled.

"I was kidding about paying for my food."

"I don't mind paying for your meals. I mean I already pay for most of your meals when we go out anyways."

"That's because you never let me pay for my own food." Jisung mumbled. "If you go broke, don't blame me."

"I won't," Hyunjin laughed. "I won't blame you if I have financial problems in the future, don't worry."

"Good," Jisung mumbled before continuing to consume his meal. Hyunjin also started eating his meal again.

A few more minutes of silence passed before the two finished their meals. Hyunjin had finished first and watched as Jisung finished his meal.

"You're cute." Hyunjin softly smiled at Jisung.

"Shut up," Jisung said before grabbing his drink.

"Cute." Hyunjin said. "Anyways, I want to ask you something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"So I wanted to plan something more grand but I know you don't really like it when I do something over the top." Hyunjin began. "I settled with a 'fancy' dinner as it is something you very much enjoy. As you already know, I like you. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jisung sat in his seat with a blank face to tease Hyunjin. He sat there for a few seconds before he saw Hyunjin's smile slowly dropping. "Of course."

"Dear Lord," Hyunjin sighed and his smile was back. "Why did you take so long to answer? You fucking scared me!"

"I'm sorry," Jisung smiled sweetly at the older. "I think we should go soon."

"Yeah," Hyunjin's voice never failed to make Jisung's heart race. "I'll pay."

~

3/3