70

Jisung and Hyunjin have been in the cafe for almost two hours. The two got to know each other even more and Jisung may have fallen even harder for the older. He found everything about the older very interesting and adorable. He also found out that the older likes dancing.

"You should sing," Hyunjin said.

"I'd really rather not." Jisung mentally rolled his eyes. He had hoped that Hyunjin forgot about the fact.

"Please?" Hyunjin used a slightly higher tone than usual voice which Jisung found absolutely adorable.

"Nope," Jisung wasn't falling for it though, at least not completely. "Maybe some other time."

"Ok," Hyunjin said dejectedly.

"Oh wait," Jisung suddenly remembered something. "Didn't you say you were going to tell me something?"

"Um," Hyunjin hesitated. "... yeah?"

"What is it?"

"I," Jisung could tell Hyunjin didn't really want to say it. "It's. Yes."

"You don't have to tell me." Jisung started. "If you-"

"No!" Hyunjin interrupted. "I need to get this out off my chest."

"Ok," Jisung quietly said.

"Look," Hyunjin inhaled, held his breath for a few seconds, then exhaled. "We've been talking for a while."

"Yeah." Jisung nodded.

"And, I really enjoy talking to you."

"Mhm." Jisung nodded his head once again.

"Like, I enjoy it a lot."

"So do I," Jisung knew Hyunjin was stalling and drawing it out.

"And, and, I wanted to say something." Hyunjin was now looking down at the table.

"Ok."

"What I wanted to say," Hyunjin paused. "Wait. Don't judge me, okay? Like, don't laugh at me."

"I won't," Jisung silently giggled. "I promise."

"Ok, I'll say it now."

"Go on."

"Ok, so. I-" Hyunjin's phone rang, causing both to sigh. "Hold on."

"Ok," Jisung looked around the cafe.

Jisung heard Hyunjin sigh once more and decided to look at the older. "Ok, I've muted my phone."

"Mhm," Jisung nodded for the umpteenth time.

"So, what I was trying to say is that I like you," Hyunjin said a little too fast for Jisung to understand.

"What? Can you say it slower?"

Hyunjin sighed. "I like you."

~

3/4