Assistant

A/N: I had just thought of some ideas about how this is going to go, and can't wait to start! This is mainly just to introduce a new character, so here's another extra!

WHIRLPOOL'S POV

Whirlpool smiled thinking about his future as king, the new heir could help him with his plan.

"Excuse me, sir? What do you need me to do?" A nervous cobalt blue Seawing, Gannet, asked

"Well, for starters. you can get me some more scrolls," Whirlpool suggested,

Gannet immediately nodded and scrambled out the door, after a moment, Whirlpool heard dragon entering the room, he then smiled and turned. "Hello my name is Whirlpool,"

BELUGA'S POV

"Hello," She said nervously, bowing,

"Oh, there's no need for that," Whirlpool snapped, "Stand up immediately!"

Beluga jumped up surprised, then nodded and looked at Queen Coral, who looked quite amused.

"Now," Whirlpool said calmly, " I would like to introduce my assistant, and my son, Gannet, and as if on cue, a blue dragon stumbled into the room.

GANNET'S POV

As Gannet started gathering up the scrolls his father told him to get, he sighed, he didn't want to meet another princess. All of the Seawing princesses were all the same, they were all snobbish and think they are better than all of the rest. When he reached the door he sighed, then opened the door. Inside there were his father, the Queen, and a beautiful turquoise scaled dragon wearing a simple aquamarine necklace shaped like a beluga, with eyes bluer than the ocean, so deep and mysterious he could stare into it forever.

"H-Hi," he stammered,

"Hello," the turquoise dragonet said, bowing slightly, "My name is Beluga,"