*Baby Shark doo doo doo*

Ricky's pov
....
This room is way to quiet for my liking.I dart a look at Connor across the room and throw him the look"Does she know?"Hopefully he comprehends,proving he's not just a flimsy idiot.Praise the lord,the idiot got the message and just shakes his shoulders up.And...he's back to being an idiot.Gosh I don't know what Rachel sees in that arrogant piece of shit name Connor.But totally putting my feelings on the side and of course I support Rachel if she thinks of him more than a friend...ugh I can't stand him.
~Current situation~
Rachel stands up and flips over her legs to the side of the bed to get up.Connor and Ricky in unison both stop her and shoot her a glare.Which leaves Rachel sitting back down with a pout on her lips along with a huff that leaves her lips.
.......................
Rachel's POV
Sigh
What kind of situation did I get myself into?
Grrrr that traitor Mariana,she left me alone with these two to fend for myself.But seriously what am I thinking of doing honestly?I mean Ricky likes me.So many questions,when?... and...how?But what am I suppose to do now since I know...does he know that I know...OMG what if he does!!?!?Maybe he doesn't...calm down Rachel...so what if you happen to pass out in the hallway right outside  the room where those two conversed or happen to pass out at the second when Ricky admitted his feelings about me O__O ...He Totally Knows.
*snaps back into reality*
Nurse comes back in to check on Rachel
"Well your pulse is already getting stronger...I think we can check you out in a few hours time.No more pulling the needle out,until IV drip is empty.You teens and your drinking...I'll keep this one time a secret.",the Nurse states while fixing the IV drip back into my arm.I stay still embarrassed while Connor and Ricky both stifle their laughter and, I shoot death glares their direction.I thank the Nurse while she leaves the room to check back on me in few hours time to sign me out.
...........
•Leaving the hospital•
"Thank you.You guys were soo hopeful back there",I sarcastically remark."You are very welcome Ms.Winters",Connor replies back with a cheeky smile.Ricky holds onto my arm and ignores the topic and curiously asks "How much did you drink anyway?From the last time before I parted with you at Jake's party,you didn't drink that much...did you?"Crap!Darn Ricky and his hyper senses and attention to details.Come on Rachel,think! "I guess after I parted with you,I had my own party of one and had too many drinks to count?",I sheepishly lie and praying for dear life that Ricky doesn't catch up on my lie.He thinks for a second and tries to state a remark back and in my field of vision is Mariana and I thank god and shift the focus onto her before Ricky can say anything else.Mariana embraces me in a bear hug but does it softly since my visit to the hospital.She eyes me "We need to talk."And I nod back at her but eye her back to the two idiots behind us.She nods back and gives me the "I got this" look.She goes to the Connor and Ricky and whispers something to them and they both scratch the back of their heads and stay speechless.She sighs and pats their backs and walk back towards me and Connor and Ricky wave bye to me and say they'll catch up with me later.In amazement and curiosity,I ask Mariana what she whispered to them and she shrugged and said "Something about me having a guy that won't text me back because I sent him a video of myself dancing to the baby shark song."I start laughing and state back to her "And they actually believed that?" "They looked pretty statue-like to me so I guess mission accomplished",she stated with a shrug... "NOW back to you...what the hell happened back there?"she focused and I felt like I was in the interrogation and I stated back "We got loads to catch up on but ...Let's start with how Ricky admit his feelings for me?!?!?"
.............