My mornings

"Wake up!!!!" Ricky screams in my ear.Right away I'm woken by a retard aka Ricky.
" Shut the fuck up, you're gonna make me get a hearing aid!!!" I yelled back throwing a pillow at his face.He was off guard,and he made the funniest shock expression on his face.I fall off my bed grabbing my stomach, trying to contain my laughter.
"OMG you should have seen your face, it was so hilarious" I say.
" Oh that's it, you're on" he said.That's when my laughter comes to a stop.I run for dear life while Ricky goes to the bathroom and gets a bucket full of water heading his direction towards me.I feel like a deer in headlights, my feet unable to move.My feet finds it's way back and I ran yelling "RICKY RIPPERS YOU BETTER PUT THAT BUCKET DOWN THIS INSTANCE OR I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW!!!"
"This is Rachel Winters doing the ALS ice bucket challenge", he said while dumping a bucket of ice water down my back.
"AHHHH I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!", I scream on top of my lungs, I lunge myself at a very shocked Ricky.I tackle him down and grabbed his hair and told him to apologize." Apologize or else I will not cook breakfast for you"
"Okay okay but get off me first" he said barely breathing.
"Fine" I said,getting off him and crossing my arms waiting for his apology.
"I'm sorry, there you happy" he said in a sarcastic tone.I'll take what I can get.
I skip to the kitchen to make breakfast.