Fifteen - "Oh, Rosalie, I used to live that partying life."

Library Love Diaries

Fifteen – "Oh, Rosalie, I used to live that partying life."

Justin

"So, you are trying to say that you want to try this, sky diving, with me?" I smirked as I was trying to tease Rosalie.

"Maybe," She blushed. Did I mention that seeing Rosalie blushing is the cutest thing ever to witness? It surely is, to me at least.

"Justin," Rosalie called out and I looked up at her while drinking my coffee. Currently me and Rosalie were just reading books and talking – mostly, and drinking our coffees which we bought from Costa Coffee.

"Hm?" I asked and gave my attention to her. "Have you, ever you know, gone to those kinds of parties?" She asked nervously.

Oh, Rosalie, I used to live that partying life.

"Yeah," I shrugged, kind of uncomfortable about this topic. "Have you?" I decided to ask her. "Once," She looked down and a frown took place on her face, flawless face, if I may add.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned. "Nothing." She looked up at me and faked a smile.

It was crystal clear that she was lying. I didn't want to force her; I wanted her to open to me when she felt like to not by forcing her. That's just not how I do.

"Okay," I smiled a little.

"What's your favorite song at the moment?" Rosalie asked me, changing the topic. I understood and smiled.

"My favorite song?" I asked. Oh boy I have a lot of favorite songs.

"Yeah," She said in of course you dummy! tone.

"Does all the Michael Jackson song count?" I grinned cheekily. Rosalie laughed a little too loudly and both of us managed to receive glares from the librarian.

I think they like glaring at us.

Nonetheless, we do talk a lot.

"They do." She said softly giggling.

Rosalie still hadn't realized that the librarian was clearing throwing daggers at both of us. She was way too engrossed in her thoughts and talking to me of course.

I smirked at that.

"Look over there," I told Rosalie, who was currently drinking her cold coffee, and I pointed in such a way that hardly anyone could notice, at the glaring librarian who seemed to burst out any second now.

Rosalie hummed in response and a nervous look took place on her face when she realized that the librarian was busy killing us in her mind.

"Oh god." She said and closed her eyes.

"I always manage make a fool of myself, ugh." She mumbled and I managed to hear that.

How can someone be so freaking cute and they don't even realize that and they actually don't even try?

I just don't understand.

Whipped.

Don't care whatever people say.

I laughed at the fact that Rosalie was busy scolding her own self and she hadn't even realized that everything she was saying was clearly audible to me.

She heard me laugh and once again blushed in embarrassment. "Stop laughing," She hit me on my arm, but not hard.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind.

"Ouch," I faked the pain just to see her reaction. And as I had expected, Rosalie did become all concern and panicking.

"Oh my god, I'm really so sorry." She started mumbling and was all in chaos. When I started laughing, her expression changed from confusion to a scowling face.

This time she hit me on my arm, a little harder. It didn't pain.Who am I kidding, it surely did pain. "Don't look at me like that, you deserved it." She said clearly and sipped her coffee.

Oh, dear lord, how I love this girl.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Rosalie, as a matter of fact, you still haven't told me your whole experience on the whole sky diving thing." I pointed out.

"Shit, I forgot." She chuckled.

"So, I was seventeen at the time I tried sky diving." She started off.

I managed to look over at the librarian, who was about to fall asleep. Now that's a bonus point.

"Actually, the company for which my dad works sponsored us the whole trip to South Africa for a week." She beamed excitedly and I smiled, just looking at her.

"It was our second last day over there and suddenly my dad thought of trying adventure sports, you know bungee jumping and sky diving. I was like dead scare for bungee jumping so I didn't even try it. My dad did though." She smiled, remembering her experience.

"Man, I would totally try bungee jumping." I chimed in, earning a smile from her.

"It looked terrifying to me." She said, wide eyed. "I remember when I was screaming for my dad more than he should have for himself." She laughed.

"Really?" I asked, chucking.

She sheepishly nodded her head.

"Then my dad told us to try it, me and my mom, to be exact since my devil of a brother was a small kid at that time." She playfully rolled her eyes at the mention of her brother.

"I was definitely scared, like dead ass scared for sky diving but then; I swear something from inside told me to try it. And so I did." She told.

I was listening to her attentively and I wanted to try this so bad. But now I had more of intention to try this with her.

"My dad said and I quote, 'Rosa, don't be scared. It's just one moment thing and I'm positive nothing will happen. You might never get this chance again.' And he was so right!" She smiled.

"Wow!" I was truly amazed.

She nodded her head and continued, "To be honest, I was on the verge to give up because I was feeling like to puke when they were taking us high in the air. But even though all of that, I enjoyed it thoroughly. When I was floating in the air, a million of thoughts were running in my mind. All of seemed seriously so unreal and I thought I was dreaming."

"It was definitely an amazing experience. You know when I landed with the parachute, I felt so free and proud of myself, I don't even know why but I felt the thrill and that excitement feeling and let me tell you, it was the best feeling a human can ever experience in his whole life." She said.

"Wow!" This was the only word I was managing to say.

"You know what, Rosalie? I want to try this. I really do want to try this. And guess what? I want to try this with you." I said.

--

Chapter Fifteen, hola!

Tbh, I like this chapter and I don't even know why lol. I hope y'all liked it though and that's what truly matters.

Woah! We reached 4.6K Reads and over 400 votes. This is amazing, seriously guys! Also, like an hour ago LLD was #479 in short story and rn it's like #453 in the same category like?? Omg all thanks to you all. Y'all are like amazing people ever and I love y'all. Thanks for bringing our story so far and I swear this story has a long way to go and a lot of stuff is about to take place.

Thank you so much for reading!

Twitter: @deeplyjustins

-Masumi