1.1

Tzu-hao / Tzuyu

3:00 AM
A few more hours before school

I woke up in a bright room with a fancy chandelier, I look around and it seems like I'm alone. I kinda don't remember what happened. The room is unfamilliar and it's not empire-like.

"Oh, you're awake" a girl voice shivered my spine. I looked around and saw a short girl covered with a towel. "Is he?" Another girl entered the room, her skin is so white she is also covered in a towel. Wait so does that mean that I was doing it with them?

"W-Who are you? W-What did I do to you" I stood up and grabbed a weird stick and point it at them "Who ordered you to be here? I am loyal to one and only Minatozaki Sana!" I shouted and the girls just laughed.

"Tzu-hao, please speak in Korean. You know me and Dahyung are still not fluent at Chinese yet" the short girl said. At the moment I just realized they look like Dahyung and Chenyoung hyung.

"W-wait, hyungs?" I let go of the weird stick "W-Why are you-" I cut my sentence since I can't stop laughing. "Y-You are a g-girl!" I said while controlling my wheezing.

"Well guess what?" Dahyung evily said which made me stop laughing "Look down" Chenyoung smirked. I looked down and...

"What...the...gucci...is...this" I said as I slowly touch my chest. "I have boobs?" I questioned, I look at them and they nodded. They showed me mirror and...

"Wow, I'm still handsome even though I am a girl" I massaged my face and received a slap. "Pabo!" Chenyoung shouted "The spell changed our gender!"

"Yeah" I smirked but I realized something "Wait, If I was a boy at the first dimension and a girl in this dimension does that means...SANA IS A BOY IN THIS DIMENSION?"

"Finally you realized" Dahyung sighed. "But we're not sure though if Sana's gender will change though" Dahyung added. "Quick, we have clothes at that room. Let's change"

***

After changing our clothes, the three of us head outside and saw a person. "Seonsangnim?" Chenyoung noticed someone.

"Oh it's you guys" Jinyoung-hyung said, our old teacher who teached us spells. "I guess you guys are already strong"

"How is that so?" Dahyung said. "The spell you used to travel here can kill you" Jinyoung answered, let's call him JYP for short.

"Since you're at the modern world I need to tell you guys something" JYP said "But first we need to take a seat, come follow me" we all followed JYP-hyunh and led us to a room with a big glass table, with a flat crystal ball while there's a person trapped in it hanging at a wall.

"Seonsangnim! A girl in the flat crystal ball is stuck! Oh look it changed into a boy! The person changed into a jokbal! What kind of sorcery is this?" Dahyung pointed at the flat crystal ball and JYP just faces palmed.

"Is there something wrong hyung?" I asked and he just shooked his head. "First of all don't call me hyung anymore since you're a girl in this generation. Second, he's not stuck in there, that's a television. A television is a telecommunication medium used for transmitting moving images in monochrome, or in colour, and in two or three dimension and sound. The term can refer to a television set, a television program ("TV show"), or the medium of television transmission Television is a mass medium for advertising, entertainment and news."