Chapter 2 - Stuck In A Bin/Are You An Angel?

Chapter 2 - Stuck In A Bin/ Are You An Angel?

Nathan's POV

I watched from the bin as Emily cast that final glare at me over her shoulder. It was her signature move after each time she got one over me. A stare filled with hatred, amusement, triumph, and ultimately challenged me to fight back.

The stare from those annoyingly sparkly blue eyes that basically said; "Beat that bitch."

And by God I'm sure as hell going to try.

Unfortunately my latest attempt at wrecking her social standing turned against me. By building the strength of her fan base rather then knocking it down.

If only I'd know how turned on the male population would get when faced with a hot girl in her underwear...

OK thinking about it, I can see how this plan went against me.

Your an idiot my inner voice cursed at me. And for once I agree with it.

Yeah I get good grades but they mean jack shit when faced with the barbie bitch of the school.

She just has a gift at handling people, whilst I am socially awkward. When faced with social situations I'm like a fish out of water.

And now because of which I am in a bin.

A bin I can't seem to get out of.

Oh shit.

"Help! can anybody hear me?! Help me I'm stuck in a bin!" I call out. Praying that there's a kind soul out there. Even though I know there's not.

People would help me if I wern't a loser. If I had any social standing at all people wouldn't be scared to help me out.

But they don't help me because they know to do so would be social suicide.

God I hate the bitch Emily. She royally fucked up my life when she squeezed that orange juice on my pants.

All I did was steal her crayon as a joke, all I wanted was an excuse to talk to her. She used to be one of the nicest kids around. Always accepted anyone as a friend. But I somehow really upset her that day.

I really hate her for what she did to me. But of course she had no idea that by wrecking my reputation that the pack would demote me to omega. Thus making me the target of everyone's fun.

After all she is just a stupid weak human. She has no idea that the people she surrounds herself with are the creatures of horror films.

But then again I'm supposed to be one of those creatures, but look at me, I'm stuck in a freaking bin!

If only I could shift! Then I would be able to go all Hulk on this stupid bin. But we first shift when we're 18, which means I still have 1 month to go. Sucks big time.

Its starting to really smell in this bin. Like a mixture of rotting vegetables and moldy cheese with a slight tinge of chewing gum. Yummy. Not.

To be honest I really don't care about the smell, other that it attacking my heightened senses its not so bad. I mean I've been in worse situations. Like that one time Emily got Marcus to shove me into that pile of cow shit when we went on a field trip in 9th grade. Now that was bad.

Infact this could be compared to paradise when I think about that time they shut me in a crate at the local sewers and left me in the rain overnight. That was even worse than the cow shit.

Yeah a load of crap has happened to me because of this on going war with the Queen Bee. But that's not to say she hasn't had her fair share of shitty moments. Like that one time I replaced glue with her hairspray and then covered her in dead flies. Or this other time when I rigged her locker to foam up like an 8th grader volcano project. That stuff went all over her and wrecked her preciously expensive shoes! Ha.

So yeah, this war has been going on for a long time with each of us winning different battles.

I've just got to strike her next before she gets a double hit.

But first I need to get out of this stupid god damn bin!

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" I yelled, after all lunch would end in 10 minutes and I didn't want to be late for chem.

"Is somebody there?" I heard a father light voice call from the hall.

"Yeah! Please help me I'm stuck in the bin!"

"How on earth did you get in a bin?" Called the angel voice as footsteps neared my rubbish prison.

"Long story, you know your average nerd battle with the bitch"

"Ah yeah I know all to well" the voice was right next to my prison now. I looked up and saw an angel.

She was by no means a super model, but she sure was something. She had the warmest brownest eyes I'd ever seen, they were the kind to suck you in with a friendly hug and as big as a bush baby eyes. Her face was a perfectly heart shape as were her soft pink lips. Whilst her hair, a quirky blue waterfall waved down framing her face.

And so upon sight I say the first thing that comes into my head

"Are you an angel?" Idiot.

She softly giggled, the sound like that of a wind chime.

"No, I'm just Kaylee. I'm new, just started today" she clarified with a wide blinding smile.

Kaylee. Kay-Lee. Yup it suited her perfectly.

"Well Kaylee. Do you think you could help a nerd to freedom?"

"Yeah sure" And with that she let out a teasingly wicked smile grabbed the bin, and tipped it over. Making me fly out my metal prison with a massive thud.

"Well that hurt!" I complained with a growl.

"Oh I'm sorry, if you want to find a less painful way of escaping a bin I'd be more than happy to put you back in and find another method?"

"No don't worry I'm fine!" I cried, oblivious to her sarcasm. After all when someone threatens you like that after all the situations I've been in you tend to think they're being serious.

"Umm. I was kidding..." She trailed off awkwardly.

"Oh...Well what class do you have now? let me help a new face around as a thanks for saving me from a smelly imprisonment. Oh! And I'm Nathan by the way"

"Nice to meet you Nathan. I've got Chem with Dr Cox"

"Awesome! Me too!" I cried out excitedly. After all its not everyday a nerd is saved by a blue haired girl and becomes friends with her.

"That's good. I think I would've been really late otherwise. This school is just far too big to find my way around"

"Well I'd be happy to help you" I smiled at her. "Shall we?" I offered her my hand.

"We shall" She beamed another one of her million dollar smiles at me and off we went to chem.

"By the way Nathan? You smell really bad." She giggled at me.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N So that's Nathan :) he's a bit of a sweetheart with a foul mouth. And yes he has been bullied a heck of a lot but that's mainly due to his pack status, its just the way the wolf cookie crumbles. Its not quite abuse, more asserting dominance.

And keep an eye out for Kaylee. She's gonna be important later.

Until the next chapter.