restaurant

today joe had a day off, which meant most of the time date night. he found a restaurant online that looked fancy, and without thinking about it you decided to go. you were dressing up for tonight. you walk to the bathroom for applying your makeup when joe walks in, wearing his black tuxedo that seemed to match your dress. "really? how do you always manage to look so good!" "it's called talent." you say while winking. he stands behind you, hugging you from behind. "what did i do to deserve you?" "maybe being the best boyfriend ever?"
"we're leaving in like 20 minutes." "i still have to apply my makeup." "what? no you don't." "fine. i'll only put on some lipstick." he kisses your head. "not even that" he tells you.

20 minutes pass when joe drove you to the restaurant. standing outside of it, the restaurant looked pretty okay, but when you went inside you were surprised. it looked very dirty, not only the walls but also the people. you saw some very stereotypical motorbike gang, and just very creepy people in general. you looked at the people who were the most normal of them all getting their food which looked disgusting. "joe, i wanna leave." he nods still looking in disgust at the restaurant.

-in the car-

"you said it was fancy!" you say while laughing. "i didn't read the reviews i think." "that place was disgusting." you say."i really wanted it to be special. a moment to remember." "why?" he pulls over to the side of the road. fumbles in his jacket and takes out a small blue box. "because i wanted to propose to you, y/n." your eyes widen as he opens the box. you cry while leaning your head on his shoulder. "joe, i really, really want to marry you." the position you were in wasn't very handy because your seatbelt was still on. it was a fun time driving home because there was a lot of complementing and stuff like that. when you got home, joe cooked you something very romantic. after dinner you told your parents and the bohemian rhapsody cast the big news. after all, the restaurant didn't really matter anymore, you are engaged to the love of your life which is a little bit more important.

I was requested to do another proposal imagine. If you want you can send me your ideas (i love working them out in my own special way) for imagines. i don't do smuts or inappropriate things (i hope you understand) and i read all comments. -starzz