Chapter 5

i just decided that I will be writing in 3 different pov(point of view). Ruez, Niall, and Annais. So far its only been Annais but I thought it would be better if there is more insight to the story. thanks for reading. I will try to. update every day between 8 am and 8:46 am. spreading the word, voting, and commenting is greatly appreciated!!! ily all!!!

Ruez (POV)

She can't know about this, any of it. If Annais finds out she'll come here and do something so stupid. She'll try to defend me, at any cost, and it's so stupid that she thinks she can stand up for me. But it's what I love about her. Everyone thinks that I saved Annais, but in reality we saved each other.

We're the halves of a heart, broken to where we can't be fixed on our own. I guess that's why we clicked, that and the fact that we have the same personalities. Annais won't admit it but she would do anything for the people she loves most. She always thinks of everyone but herself.

Annais lost her Dad, her biological Dad, just like me but she had it much worse because her mom went in to drugs and prostituted herself to get money for drugs. Annais once told me that one time this guy that was over for her mom tried to get it on with her. It made me so mad that her mom would let that happen. Thankfully Annais knocked him out and called the cops. She won't say it but I know she hates her mom, now she lives with her aunt. Which is why we met, because she moved here.

I walked to my Mom's room to swipe some concealer and hide the bruise that was forming around my eye.

I still haven't told them about my "sickness" because if I did then my mom would fall apart, well more apart. And he wouldn't give a fuck if I died or not, to him I've always been a disturbance. I don't know how to tell them.

As I rounded the corner to the bathroom I bumped into Jett. Jett is my half brother, but he feels like he's my brother completely not half. And I know he will take my situation the hardest of all. I love him so much I can't bear to leave him, him and Annais.

"Hey," he says," what happened?"

"Nothin little bro," I lie,"I'm just real clumsy."

No point in telling him that his father beat the shit out of me because I told him I got accepted to Baylor University and was planning on going.