Truth

The weekend past in a flash. Neither Mari or Nino could get a hold of Adrien. When Monday can around they just hoped he was ok.

Mari got up early for once. She waited in front of the school hoping to see Adrien. She had Alya scare away the guys and girls that usually bother her in the morning.

She saw him slowly walking towards the school. His left arm was in a sling and his black eyes seemed to have reduced swelling. He still walked as if one leg was in a bit of pain. He look depressing.

Mari was a bit to say hi but when Adrien saw her he put his head down and walked/limped to class faster.

Mari figured he didn't want to talk. She just wanted to know what happened.

Nino went up to Adrien, seeing him going to class.

Nino: dude, what happened to you.

Adrien: the dance.

Nino: I can't believe someone would do this. I'm so sorry, if I knew this would happen I-

Adrien: it's ok Nino. Just, don't push me to go to stuff like that again. I'm not even welcomed here.

Nino: I umm ( he count think of anything to argue back, he didn't want to admit it but Adrien was right. He had the bruises to prove it) did you at least have fun with Mari.

Adrien: for all I know she planed it. All I ask is to be left alone, that's not asking that much.

Nino: I know dude, I know.

They went to there classes.

Adrien sat as far back in the class as he could, putting up his hoody and hiding his face. He looked in his bag. He stared at the paper he prepared today. It was going to be his last day at school. He was going to go to the principal at the day and inform him he was going to start homeschooling. He could do this anymore.

Mari sat next to him like always but Adrien just sunk lower into his seat.

Mari: H Hi Adrien

Adrien takes out the class textbook and just turns to the page of today's lessons.

Mari, noticing the teacher was late started to text Alya for ideas on what to do.

Mari
Alya, I need your help

Alya
That is it girl

Mari
Remember what happens to Adrien. Well now he seems depressed and won't talk to me. He even seemed to avoid me this morning.

Alya
Oh, I think I know why

Mari
?

Alya
Adrien has had girl ask him out only to prank him or humiliate him. He may blame his beat down in you girl

Mari
No no no. What do I do. He won't talk to me

Alya
I don't know, but you better do it fast. Maybe it's time to tell him your feeling

Mari
But he may hate me now

Alya
Sorry girl but your low on options.

The classes went quickly. Adrien seemed to leave as soon as he was allowed to. Mari began to notice a bit more of the harassment the other students did to him. Like accidentally tripping him. Making fun of his limp or telling him to get a eyepatch, or a mask because of "what they would say" his ugly face.

Mari would try to defend him but the bullies past it off as jokes.

At lunch Adrien when to his locker. It was in use again but the inside was stained black. He noticed water leaking out of his locker. When he slowly opened his locker he noticed the lock was broken.